PDA

View Full Version : I just had the scare of my life!!!

kingrattus
08-27-2003, 12:30 AM
Holy DOO DOO!! I don't think I have ever moved so fast in my life!

I was laying in bed, watching tv on my computer, & in the corner of my eye I see something big coming at my face really fast. I jumped up with out using my hands, & started hitting the wall looking for the light switch. & since its one of the new fancy dancy, energy saving lights, it takes a wile for it to turn on. Finally I see a HUGE spider! I've never seen one that HUGE in my room before. The darn thing started to run right at me at the end of my bed. Then it darts beside my wall pellow & I grab the blanket so it can't go underneth it. I'm looking for something to put it in, cause I'd rather not kill it. While I'm holding down the blanket & looking for something on my computer night stand thingy, the stupid thing runs ontop of my hand!!! I wasn't expecting it at all & yelp so loud I scared myself... heheh Well the HUGE spider went ontop of my wall pellow & then tried to go behind it, so I pushed on the pellow, traping the Monster, & was planing on squishing it, then desided I'd rather cut its legs off & kill it less messy, so I wouldn't get guts all over my wall pellow... Well that didn't go so well, damn lack of sleep, well I got its legs & then thought how on earth am I gonna move it off my bed & kill it, so I ended up cutting it in half, so it wouldn't suffer too long.

I have very strict spider rules in my room.
1. it ok for them to live on my celling, plants, lights & on my window.
2. they can make all kinds of webs & I'll leave them be as long as they r fallowing rule 1.
3. if found on the wall, it all depends n the mood I'm in if they become fish food or not (99% live).
4. if it touches my bed its chance of death is 50% greater (also depends on size).
5. if it touches me its DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Oh ya if I was to stretch its legs out it would have been almost 2 inches long. & damn was it ever fast... ooo my poor heart.

Desert Arabian
08-27-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
pellow

Huh,what's a pellow? :confused: :confused:

popcornbird
08-27-2003, 01:37 AM
Yay! Another criminal called a *spider* killed! :p I just had to get up from PT to kill a spider and succeeded, and flushed him down the toilet. First he was squashed, then flushed. :p He was on the ceiling, but as I said before, I have no mercy for spiders, and no matter where they are, they enter our house....they're dead. They enter my room, and they die immediately. I will NOT go to sleep with a spider in my room. YUCK!

ticosmyham
08-27-2003, 01:57 AM
YUCK!! :eek: Sounds gross! But I was happy to see that you don't just kill every spider you happen to see, considering most of them are nice! (Well, i think! lol) Whatever the case, I am glad you got out alive! :)

anna_66
08-27-2003, 06:26 AM
:eek: I would have been screaming like a little girl:o

babolaypo65
08-27-2003, 06:38 AM
eww. ewww. eww.

Ps. Your spider rules for the bedroom are much more lenient that mine!

HayleyRosie
08-27-2003, 07:49 AM
If I see a spider in my house it HAS to die. My husband usually kills them for me. Hayley hates spiders as well and will not settle untill my husband get rid of them.

iceyshiver21
08-27-2003, 08:34 AM
ACK!! Spiders! yucky yucky...Ill leave them alone outside....but not in my house...on my house yes...but not in. ishy ishy ishy...

micki76
08-27-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
:eek: I would have been screaming like a little girl:o

I'm screaming like a little girl just from reading the post! :eek: Spiders IN my house die, period. If they're too big for me to kill, Michael does it for me. Chester and Millie ALWAYS alert me to creepies. :D

Chinadoll
08-27-2003, 10:41 AM
lol I'm not the only one! I let certain types of spiders cohabitate provided that they never cross my path. For one summer, George, the daddy longlegs spider, lived in my bedroom. He was ok. Lived by the bookcase and dined on the sugarants that we tried so hard to get rid of.

kingrattus
08-27-2003, 11:28 AM
My room would be filled with bugs if it wasn't for the army of spiders in here. My room is in a besement & we all know bugs like basements.