PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Bruiser

LuvMyBruiser
08-26-2003, 08:13 PM
I only have two pictures of Bruiser that are actually on my computer so until I manage to get some more these will have to do. :D Imagestation isn't being very nice and I don't really know of any other picture uploading sites so I guess I'll just show them as attachments. I hope they work.

LuvMyBruiser
08-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Another one

delidog
08-26-2003, 08:15 PM
AAAWWWW!
Love The Bruiser!!!!!!!
He is Gorgeous!!!!!!!

How does he like the City????

Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!

dukedogsmom
08-26-2003, 08:16 PM
He is beautiful! I use boomspeed.com You need to sign up for the pay account which is only $6 a month and you can post a lot of pics. You get a good amount of space for the money and the guy that runs it is nice to deal with.

MHMama
08-26-2003, 08:21 PM
handsome dog. I love his coloring and that stance. He looks so proud of himself and has every right to be.

captain
08-26-2003, 08:50 PM
How gorgeous!!!

Thanks for posting them ......... he looks so happy!

LuvMyBruiser
08-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Thanks! :) Brusier sends you plenty of sloppy kisses and crazy tail wags!!

((How does he like the City????))

He seems to love it. All the noises don't really seem to bother him. He has basically been a stray his entire life up until he was about 9 months old (which was when he was picked up by the shelter), so he is used to everything that goes on in the city. Poor guy. He loves people and has a great time on our walks meeting everyone. :) We have a dog park right by us so we take him there at least three or four times a week. He has a little chocolate lab buddy named Hershey. There is this gorgeous Golden Retriever named Roxy that we all consider his new love interest. lmao :) :)

delidog
08-26-2003, 09:29 PM
We Love Pupper Love Stories on Pet Talk....and Pictures!!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-26-2003, 09:32 PM
Bruiser is GORGEOUS! I love his coloring! :D Great pictures! :)

Dobiegirl24
08-27-2003, 04:48 AM
What a gorgeous boy! Wonderful pictures!:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-27-2003, 05:04 AM
What a beautiful dog!!! WELCOME to Pet Talk!:D

anna_66
08-27-2003, 06:15 AM
He's just gorgeous!!!!

krashomatic
08-27-2003, 09:01 AM
bruiser is a horse!, how much does he weigh?

Cataholic
08-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Hello Bruiser, and welcome to PT!!! Captain just told me about you, and here I am checking out your beauty (well, handsomeness). Tell me MORE! How old are you? What do you like to do? How much do you eat? Weigh? Do you like kitties, too? Do you just get so dern hot in the summer? We have to know!!!

Love,
Binx

lovemyshiba
08-27-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh Bruiser--you are so handsome!!!!!!

I just love him!!!!!!

Big sloppy kisses back!!!!!

ChrisH
08-27-2003, 11:03 AM
Oh, my, Bruiser is just gorgeous!:) Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to Pet talk!:D

Albea
08-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Bruiser, what a handsome guy you are!!! And you have very good taste in girlfriends too.;) You couldn't do any better than a Golden girl.:D

Tina
08-27-2003, 11:57 AM
Bruiser is so gorgeous!! Welcome to Pet Talk:D

GSDgurl
08-27-2003, 05:29 PM
W:eek:W......Bruiser is GORGEOUS!!!! Love all the pictures n' can't wait to see the rst of them~!! Looks like he is enjoying living with yall~!

Thanx for sharing~!:D :D

LuvMyBruiser
08-27-2003, 07:12 PM
((Hello Bruiser, and welcome to PT!!! Captain just told me about you, and here I am checking out your beauty (well, handsomeness). Tell me MORE! How old are you? What do you like to do? How much do you eat? Weigh? Do you like kitties, too? Do you just get so dern hot in the summer? We have to know!!!

Love,
Binx))

Hi hi Binx! I think I'm a little over a year old but no one knows for sure. When the shelter found me they all decided I was around 8 months old, but my size threw them off a bit. :D As krashomatic mentioned, I must be horse because I sure do eat like one! If you promise not to tell anyone I'll tell you how much I weigh. 122 pounds. Shhhh...that's just between us. From one St. Bernard to another. ;) My mommy says that that's a good weight for my height but I think she's just trying to make me feel better. :D Kitties are okay but I could do without them. Lucky for me, we live in the Hampton Bay area and not right in the city, so I have a yard to play in. I love to be outside but I really love to be wherever my family is. Yeah, the summers can get really hot around here. I'm lucky though because I can take a dip in our pool with my mommy or go out to the beach and play in the water. Sometimes my mommy takes me out on our boat together (with my doggy lifejacket of course). I love the water! :)

Well that's all for now. My mommy is going to take me for a walk. Or well, I'm going to take her for one. ;)

Lots of tail wags and paw shakes,
Bruiser

Cataholic
08-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Oh, Bruiser, what a lover you must be! Binx says he doesn't think you are too heavy. He is 9 months old, and just topped 100! The vet said finally, he looks 'good'. Don't want a too big Saint, do we? He eats about 8 cups of dry food a day...and drinks about ten bowls of water. Binx has a little pool in the back yard that he will play in, though I have only seen him lay in it once. He did do the big leap off of the side of the pool at my mom's...and there he was, making a direct line for me! He lets me motor him around in the pool....he is such a lazy boy.

I am glad to know there is another Saint on the board, and look forward to hearing all about Bruiser!

KYS
08-28-2003, 06:17 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk Bruiser.
Bruiser is very handsome.
Binx, has a playmate! :)