PDA

View Full Version : Really freaked out...

ChloeLove
08-26-2003, 11:42 AM
I got an e-mail from this guy, I don't know what he is talking about. The subject title was, "do you still want a baby?"

Here...I'll copy and paste what he said:
Do you still want a baby? Are you sure? I want a baby to probably we could help each other with this. I could help you financialy.

*I have no idea what he's talking about! :eek: I am THIRTEEN YEARS OLD! :eek: Where did he get my screen name? What is he talking about?*

I asked who he was, and his reply was:
A honest guy that wants to have a baby with someone. With the only attachment being the baby willing to take care of both of you.

*??? Then he asked if I still want a baby. NO I DO NOT. What the hell is he talking about? This is really weird, I don't put my e-mail adress out in the internet. EVER. Maybe it's one of my friends playing a joke on me. But I don't think it is.*

Oh, and I just got this:
Well would age ba a problem?? I have a good job. So i could support you. I can visit you and the baby discretly. And we both would have what we want

AHH!!! What the heck? :rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't have opened it, but I never get spam on my aol account ever, and I had e-mail before it, and I always go through it using the arrow thing. :confused: What a freak this person is. :rolleyes:

primabella
08-26-2003, 11:46 AM
I think it's just someone e-mailing anyone for a good prank. Stop talking to him and he'll stop. You're not making it better. :p He could have just typed out any e-mail adress and it ended up being yours.

Once I had this guy e-mail me asking me what time we were supposed to go to the theme park. I just told him he had the wrong e-mail. Another time I e-mailed somneone and the wrong person got it and he politly told me it was wrong.

Just some examples on how e-mails can get mixed up.

ChloeLove
08-26-2003, 11:55 AM
I hope it's a mix-up, lol. I'm not replying to him, but he e-mails me constantly. :rolleyes: I just delete them.

slick
08-26-2003, 11:59 AM
As a general rule you should NEVER NEVER open up a email from someone you don't know. Not only are there alot of perverts out there but also alot of viruses and opening up emails can launch those nasty worms and spread to other computers and people in your address book.

You are doing the right thing by just deleting them. Does AOL have a junk mail filter that you can set up??