PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Albea
01-06-2002, 12:03 PM
http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v3/3/76/95/28337695tFQrFEWpVm_ph.jpg
Tomorrow, January 7, will be my girl's 9th. birthday. It's hard to believe! Unlike her mom, she doesn't have one white hair yet, she still looks like the puppy she was when she came to live with me at the tender age of 6 months. ;)

Pam
01-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday to Carina a little early!! Carina you are a beauty and no one would ever suspect you are such a mature lady! ;) You are the picture of sophistication! Must be all of that loving and TLC you get from your mom. I hope your day is just wonderful and fun-filled for you. Bella was unhappy with me on the evening of her birthday because I found a mat in her top knot and proceeded to "work on her." HA! She didn't feel she should have to wind up her special day like that! Hope yours is more fun Carina! Love, Pam & Bella

jackiesdaisy1935
01-06-2002, 12:35 PM
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA, YOU ARE ONE BEAUTIFUL GOLDEN GIRL. I know your Mom will celebrate your Birthday with some wonderful treats for you.
Miss Daisy, Perry and Jackie

http://community.webshots.com/storage/1/v2/9/70/37/18597037cfHXmTnWBe_ph.jpg

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Logan
01-06-2002, 03:23 PM
Happy Birthday, Golden Carina!!! What an inspiration you are for the "younger" ones in my house!!! :)

Hope you have a wonderful day with your mom!! :D

KYS
01-06-2002, 04:26 PM
Happy slurpey BIRTHDAY kisses carina!
:D

AdoreMyDogs
01-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Awe happy birthday sweet, beautiful, golden Carina. What a pretty girl you are, and your mom is right, you don't look a day older then 2 :)

Sudilar
01-06-2002, 04:49 PM
Happy Birthday, Carina!!!!! You look mahhhhvalous, my dear!!

tatsxxx11
01-06-2002, 04:58 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA!!!!! Girl, you don't look a day over 3!!! What a beauty!!!Best wishes for the happiest birthday celebration! Hugs and love from Sandra, Cody and Star

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/torte.gif

Dixieland Dancer
01-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Carina
Happy Birthday to you !!!!!

You do look absolutely Golden! Hope you get lots of special lovin and treats on your 9th birthday. Dixie and Dusty send birthday wishes your way too!

P.S. Dixie wants to know how you stay so young looking. She is getting a gray muzzle already and is only 4 years old this coming friday! She is blaming it on her son. He's driving her crazy and giving her gray hairs! LOL :D

lizbud
01-06-2002, 06:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL CARINA !!!
Buddy & I send you tons of good wishes
& hugs to celebrate your birthday tomorrow..
We wish you many more happy, healthy years...

zippy-kat
01-06-2002, 10:34 PM
Rats...late again!

Happy Birthday, Carina!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Love, Tonya & Sophie Bunny

Albea
01-07-2002, 11:08 AM
Hi everybody! This is Carina.
Thank you very much for all your good wishes :D
To celebrate my birthday, I think I'll take a longer nap than usual ;) Maybe my naps are what keep me so young :D :D :D

01-07-2002, 12:51 PM
Carina,

You babe you...this is the Hoocher Smoocher.
I just got a gander of your birthday picture and was wondering if you were single? I may be a bit young for you, but you look younger than I do and I am 5 1/2.

<pushing Hoocher Smoocher out of the way>

Howdy ya'll!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA!!
You are indeed a beautiful lady. Sorry bout Hoocher, when he sees a female golden his knees (alll four) get all weak. I hope you have a great day and get a lots of doggie presents.

lizbud
01-07-2002, 05:16 PM
Hi Carina,
Just popped back in to see how your Special
day went. Hope you had the Happiest Birthday
ever !!! Thanks for the tip about the naps..
Buddy & Liz

RachelJ
01-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Hannah and Tucker and I want to add our wishes for a Happy Birthday to the golden girl, Carina. Hopefully you are still up celebrating and tossing back the Frosty Paws.