PDA

View Full Version : Scare

shais_mom
01-06-2002, 11:46 AM
Keegan just gave me a scare, I was getting into a drawer and she grabbed an uninflated balloon and I couldn't get it away from her. So as I was chasing her I thought she swallowed it, so I gave her a tsp of salt. And she vomited 3 times. No balloon. Unfortunately:
1) I found the balloon after she vomited. Found it in the bedroom :rolleyes: :o *sigh*
2) And I didn't get her to the linoelum fast enough so I am cleaning up 3 stains on the carpet! :o :rolleyes:

Maybe someday this mom will get smart!
doubt it!

Pam
01-06-2002, 12:04 PM
As frustrating as your day was, it made me laugh. At least these sort of things happen to other people too! Sounds like something I could have done. I'm so glad Keegan never swallowed that balloon. Sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed, does it Staci! :D :D

Sudilar
01-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Whew, at least it wasn't swallowed!! Have fun cleaning. May I recommend Resolve? :)

AdoreMyDogs
01-06-2002, 04:43 PM
Oh boy...what a naughty dawg in training :D

I am SO glad she didn't swallow that balloon...phew! But you're poor carpet :o

tatsxxx11
01-06-2002, 04:50 PM
Maybe I should take back my "angel" compliment on the New Pics post!! :D Puppies...they're like infants! You have to watch them every second. What Star wouldn't put in her mouth!! Yikes! Sorry about the carpet Staci. I ditto the Resolve recommendation!! Be good now Keegan!

aly
01-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Keegan, are you trying out for the Nawtee Dog of the Year award? :D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-06-2002, 09:41 PM
How scary!!! Thank gosh she didn't swallow it, phew! Sorry about the stain, on your carpet! :( Be good, Keegan! :)

shais_mom
01-07-2002, 01:30 AM
I forgot to mention that Keegan had been playing in the kitty box so that is what she vomited! It was reeeeeeaaaaaalllly gross!
But she is fine now!

Albea
01-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Staci:
Keegan reminds me more and more of my first Golden,the Red Menace. Nothing was safe when she was around,everything ended up in her mouth if I didn't stay two steps ahead of her. :rolleyes:

thelmalu99
01-07-2002, 02:24 PM
Wow! I'm sure glad Keegan didn't swallow that balloon! I can relate to the puke on the rug problem. I was so happy when I got my rug, but now I'm starting to get sick of cleaning kitty pukies out of it! *sigh*
What can you do?

purrley
01-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Whew - no balloon - thank God!!! As far as vomit - I feel like I'm the vomit cleaner upper queen of them all (although I know I'm not :D ). I found a product called HELP put out by Hartz that I think is fantastic - works really good on old stains too. I found this at a local Pet Store. Works better than Wineaway :) :)