PDA

View Full Version : Starting grade 12 !!! eep

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 10:39 PM
I am sooo scared, I dont want to graduate lol. that might sound weired but I dont!! :eek: I am scared to get out there and "fend for my self" lol

GULP, what is it like to be in grade 12!!! aHHHHH I am scared lol I start my first day on september 2nd. :eek: "shudder"

GULP

GULP

GULP

!!!!!!! :eek:

slleipnir
08-25-2003, 10:48 PM
Really? I can't wait to get out and fend for myself :D:D Even though I technically am 'out' and..not fending..for myself..technically..-cough-

cali
08-25-2003, 10:52 PM
your going into grade 12? but your the same age as me?? Im only going into grade 11:confused: :p good luck, I also start sept. 2ed and my scedual is really confusing, triple spares and double classes, and day 2 second semester I have no break at all not even lunch:confused: I am really confused about it:eek:
anyway good luck in grade 12! dont worry I am already feeling the graduating nerves, there are so many extra things you have to do in grade 12, I dont wanna, and grade 11 start preparing for all that stuff:(

wolf_Q
08-25-2003, 10:54 PM
I graduated in 2002....and here I am...still at home....making $6 an hour. I'm attempting to go to college but I really really really don't want to go. I wish I had $$, I'd love to move out, but it's not likely with my wage and finding a place that'd allow a dog.

Enjoy your last year of high school, I wish I was back there! :( I took all the classes I enjoyed (over half of my schedule was art classes!) as well skipped a class and got to come home early every other day. The last year of high school was my best!

primabella
08-26-2003, 08:13 AM
I'm in my last year too and also a bit scared. I'll have to go into college and deal with leaving all my friends behind. I cried at my grade school graduation, I'm gonna freak out over this. Lol.

Grade 12? So you *do* get that extra year? :confused: I'm in grade 11. Anyways good luck. At least you know what you wanna be when you grow up. I wanted to go into advertising but that's always hard. :(

popcornbird
08-26-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by primabella

Grade 12? So you *do* get that extra year? :confused: I'm in grade 11. Anyways good luck. At least you know what you wanna be when you grow up. I wanted to go into advertising but that's always hard. :(

Huh? :confused: So Canada only has school up until grade 11? :eek::confused:

Anyway, Tikeyas mom, don't worry, its not that bad. Fortunately being out on my own is not something I have to worry about after high school because in our family, mom and dad still support us in college as they always did, and my brother goes to a local university and lives home. I will do the same. My parents don't believe 18's the age to send their kids off on their own. :o

primabella
08-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Yeah, we do. We start college at 18. Or at least that's how it is here.

puppygrrl4eva7
08-26-2003, 11:47 AM
12th grade already Tikeyas-mom? Wow. I'm going into 8th grade:p I wish I was going into 9th or 10th:rolleyes: I can't wait to get out of Jr. High:rolleyes: It's just a bunch of Preteens who think they are so great because they are in Jr. High but they just haven't realized that it isn't all that great.
Anyway School starts tomorrow for me:p I'm kind of excited beause I won't be so bored anymore, but 1 week into the year and I'm gonna be dieing for summer, lol happens every time:rolleyes:
When I grow up I want to become a Home Ec. Teacher. I even did my Home Ec. teacher as my Hero last year:D

tikeyas_mom
08-26-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird

Anyway, Tikeyas mom, don't worry, its not that bad. Fortunately being out on my own is not something I have to worry about after high school because in our family, mom and dad still support us in college as they always did, and my brother goes to a local university and lives home. I will do the same. My parents don't believe 18's the age to send their kids off on their own. :o

my parents are the same way popcornbird, I am aloud to stay at hopme while going to school. but the probl;em is that the school I want to goto isnt here at home lol. it is 2 hours away :eek:.

And here in BC we have to goto school from kindergarden to grade 12, I dont know what prima is talking about :p. I started school when I was 4 and turned 5 that september, so now I am 16 turning 17 this september, EEP I am scared of grade 12. AHH

popcornbird
08-26-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

And here in BC we have to goto school from kindergarden to grade 12, I dont know what prima is talking about :p. I started school when I was 4 and turned 5 that september, so now I am 16 turning 17 this september, EEP I am scared of grade 12. AHH

That's what I thought! My cousins live in BC and I KNOW they told me school there is till grade 12. :o

BTW, I started school when I was 4 as well and turned 5 that winter, so I was 4 for 3-4 months in kindergarten. I was the youngest in the class and have been that way since I was little, every year. Many kids in the same class are almost a year older than me. :o Its ok, but sometimes it feels wierd because the kids in the grade below me are closer to my age than those in the same grade. :rolleyes:

Logan
08-26-2003, 01:10 PM
I think you will be just fine!!! :) Hang in there, enjoy your senior year and all that comes with it!!! You can tell by all these "oldies" like me on Pet Talk that things work out ok!!!! :)

Logan