PDA

View Full Version : Need some help w/Jasc

Dogz
08-25-2003, 09:20 PM
I have Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8, and I don't know how to use it at all.:o The most I can do is open a pic.:p Does anyone have any tips, and I have a few questions...
How do you open two pics, and how do you crop a pic?
Thanks!

Emma

Dogz
08-25-2003, 09:32 PM
Anyone? Please?:)

slleipnir
08-25-2003, 09:47 PM
Open 2 pics..go File, open and click on your images..if you want to you can do it twice or just click one, hit ctrl, then your other pic :D To crop it..er, use the lasso tool, right click and go to tool options..a little tab should pop up if its not already open. Put it to point to point then go to your image and click around where you want :) Hit ctrl c to copy then go to the other image you want to put the cropped image and hit ctrl v. Done! Hope that helped :) As for tips, just play around and practice :)

Dogz
08-25-2003, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much! I am going to be monkeying around with it for a while.:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-25-2003, 10:05 PM
I have Jasc PSP 7, and I still don't know much. I can crop, copy, paste, do backgrounds, and layer, and thats about it!

slleipnir
08-25-2003, 10:52 PM
Feel free to ask me anything, I'll try my best to help :) ..

your very welcome dogz :D

Dogz
08-26-2003, 11:47 AM
Point to Point? I am confused by this...:confused: Sorry for the trouble.:o

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-26-2003, 11:51 AM
OK... Schleppy told me, I will pass it on to you now, if I can explain it correctly.

1. Click the lasso tool. Move it down to an open space.
2. Right click, so the Tool Options window pops up, UNLESS you already have it minimized in the background. (When you click on the lasso tool, the window will automatically change to cropping options.)
3. When you get the window open, there should be a drop down menu that says Selection Type and then move it down to Point to Point.

Dogz
08-26-2003, 11:57 AM
**feels VERY stupid**:o :o I can't find it.:confused: :o