PDA

View Full Version : Farewell for a long time my forum friends

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 05:54 PM
i need to go.. I just cant handle this anymore.. I mean the forum.. Too much.. So many people here are getting on my nerves and just grr! i dont know if ill be back but i dont know.. I have school and all and i dont know maybe a forum isnt right for me anymore.. Im not intrested in pets anymore.. im intrested in boys now... Well farewell my forum friends..

psstt i hope everyone can take a joke :p

No the truth is that im gonna be in school.. so i wont be here AS MUCH!! I have school 9:30- 4:00.. ppfffitt!! no cute guys though! ;) :p So all my forum mom's out there in the forum its okay no worries!! :D The first day was today i forgot to tell you all that i was leaving for school :o Well here im telling you.. I dont wanna go! i cried leaving cami today! I dont know i just am really gonna miss her ! i dont wanna lose and amount of time we have together.. :D

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 06:17 PM
you gave me a scare their lol, i thought you were leaving because of my "thread with the idiot smily faces" lol ..

school sucks. blah

primabella
08-25-2003, 06:18 PM
Amb, I was reading the top and I was like " :confused: " the whole time and then I got all upset. When I saw the "." I figured it was a joke. Don't do that! :p Lol :D You better be staying! Mick and me wanna see tons of new pics of Cami!!

I'm starting school in a week, I'm so sad about it too. :(

apcrs5122
08-25-2003, 06:25 PM
I know I was like :confused: too:p

Ugggh, school. I started on the 13th:rolleyes: I'm soooooooo happy I don't have homework tonight!!!!!:D :D I walk home with a friend and then my mom picks me up there, so I'm happy when I don't have any books or my stupidly heavy violin case to carry lol:p

So that's why I'm not on as much. When school first started I wasn't on for like 5 days!:eek: LOL:p

jenluckenbach
08-25-2003, 06:27 PM
I was thinking.....what people........what crisis........what did we do?????????????

NAW-TEE girl........don't DO that!

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 06:30 PM
LOL!! aww i sorry!! **blush**:D I could never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave pettalk!! :eek: i couldnt dream of being with out it! psst i took some more pics for mick
:D

apcrs5122
08-25-2003, 06:32 PM
psst i took some more pics for mick

Oooooh, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 06:40 PM
shall i show them.

. thinking...

NO!! lol okay fine!

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 07:25 PM
You BAD BAD BAD girl! You're EVIL! You almost got me crying there! :eek: I was thinking, WHAT?!?! Pet Talk has been at peace recently and all is well, and all of a sudden you say people are getting on your nerves. :eek: Silly girl! Don't scare us like that! :eek::p:p

We don't want you to leave! Ever! :D

micki76
08-25-2003, 07:51 PM
AMBER!!:mad: You are a mean little girl! :D j/k :D That was kinda mean, though. I was like, what does she mean "I'm not interested in pets anymore"? :eek: I was gonna hunt you down and slap you silly, girl! :D

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 07:54 PM
:( aww i didnt mean it like that!! Everyone needs a good "laugh/scare" sometimes!! Im sorry!! :o LOL im never not intrested in pets! They are my life!! LOL hunt me down huh? :D :D

RubyMutt
08-25-2003, 07:54 PM
:eek: You had me going!
I was thinking... BOYS?!? Who needs boys when you have CAMI!!!
Glad to hear you're not leaving us ;)

... I'd like to see those Cami pictures as well! :D

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by RubyMutt
:eek: You had me going!
I was thinking... BOYS?!? Who needs boys when you have CAMI!!!
Glad to hear you're not leaving us ;)

... I'd like to see those Cami pictures as well! :D

NAHH!!! i would take cami over any prince charming!! :D ok ok ill upload them!! maybee..... lol ;) :p

anna_66
08-25-2003, 08:20 PM
Shame on you:p

Foam
08-25-2003, 08:36 PM
You made me almost piss myself! Doom on you! Doooooom!!!:p :rolleyes:
I started school the 11th. It's great so far, AND we have a couple cuties. 'Cept our school board sucks so bad. :rolleyes:

Dogz
08-25-2003, 08:41 PM
Amber, you gave me a scare!:eek: I was like "oh my god! Amber!" and then I kept reading and I was like "BOYS?!?!!" I am so glad that you are staying! I was thinking this doesn't sound like the Amber I know.:p Good Luck in school, and I can't wait to see some pics of Cami.:)

Uabassoon
08-25-2003, 08:45 PM
LOL I couldn't help but laugh when you said you weren't interested in pets anymore because you were interested in boys. Boys have cooties :D I started school today too, blah. We'll miss you here now that you won't be online as often. But I hope your school year goes great and give Cami and Cali some kisses for me.

Cataholic
08-25-2003, 09:02 PM
Bam Bam,
I, for one, was not amused.
Catnip.:(

CamCamPup33
08-25-2003, 09:07 PM
aww it wasnt that bad catnip! :o it was a joke everyone :o im sorry :( :( **tear**

Dogz
08-25-2003, 09:12 PM
It's okay Amber. I personally didn't think it was that big of a deal. She said she was sorry everyone, and its not like she didn't tell us after days or whatever.:rolleyes: She told us that it was a joke. I also laughed when she said that she wasn't interested in pets anymore.. just boys. lmao.;) It was a joke. Just lighten up.

primabella
08-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Get those pics up soon! :D I have some new ones of Mick but I'm giving PT a break from him. Lol.

Dogz
08-25-2003, 09:18 PM
Oooh yes! I want to see some pics of Cami ASAP!:D C'mon Liana, we would never get sick of seeing pics of Mick!:)

wolfsoul
08-25-2003, 09:20 PM
You scared me!! Don't do that!! :eek: :p lol. Anywhos, I don't want you to leave. :( But if you have school, I guess that school just might be more important than PT. Although....I don't think it is. ;)

Boys. Yeah..suuuure ;) :p

gini
08-26-2003, 12:07 AM
Being from the old school - please extend your knuckles - there you have it - one rap on the knuckles.

Now do a great job in school and come back whenever you have time.

Leave Pet Talk - pffffttt - who would believe that?