PDA

View Full Version : We will love and miss you Jake.

isis
08-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Saddly Jake died this morning.:( I guess he just could not take the suffering any longer.:( We barried him in my moms garden,in a little box we drew all over.:( I miss him alot.We will all remember him,My little Ball of joy and laughter.:( He was the coolest little guinea pig I ever met.:(

ticosmyham
08-25-2003, 04:43 PM
Oh....I am soooo sorry! At least he won't be suffering anymore.

tatsxxx11
08-25-2003, 04:54 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this:( I'm a piggie Mom myself and I completely understand how very sad you are feeling right now. My precious boy Squeeker passed just this April. He was the gentlest little guy. I'm sure he's welcoming Jake with open paws and lots of happy popcorns, there at the Rainbow Bridge. You will never be forgotten, dear Jake. And until that day you and your Mom are together again, romp healthy and whole at the RB. Hugs and comforting purrrs from Sandra and Moon.

slick
08-25-2003, 04:56 PM
What sad news!:( :( RIP sweet Jake.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-25-2003, 05:00 PM
RIP Jake. Have fun at the RB!!!!

ChloeLove
08-25-2003, 05:08 PM
I know how hard it is to lose guinea pigs. :( I had four at once a few years back, and the male in the group of three girls died, it seemed they'd never be happy again. :( I am sorry, rest in peace Jake, I hope my Candy, Muffin, Biscuit, and Cookie will be there at RB along with Squeeker to welcome him. :(

apcrs5122
08-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry. I have 2 myself, and I know I'm going to be so sad when they go.

Rest in Peace sweet Jake. Have fun at RB:(