PDA

View Full Version : school...

Amber
08-25-2003, 02:52 PM
This first couple days of school has been very stressing!! It's too hot inside, the lockers are so small, people are alwasy in my way!!! Grr! but anyways I always come home and Katie is always their at the door to cheer me up. She is so great! Does your dog/s do that for you??

Dogz
08-25-2003, 02:56 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't having a good year of school.:( Oh course Katie cheers you up, doesn't that just fix your day? It does mine. My dogs do the same thing. Always there to cheer me up.:)

Cataholic
08-25-2003, 03:48 PM
Sorry about school...but, cooler weather will be here soon.

To answer your question about my puppy....NO! Binx doesn't care 2 cents about me coming home, though I know he dislikes me leaving. He just as soon sits on the floor (or the couch), and waits for me to come over to him. He is the lazist puppy I know.
If someone broke into my house, Binx would help them by staying out of their way :D He never barks at the door, in the backyard, he just doesn't have the energy...

KYS
08-25-2003, 05:38 PM
Hope school will get better for you in the next
couple of weeks.

When I get home from work, my dogs always greet me.
I can't wait to get home and see their happy
wagging tails greeting me. :)

Cataholic, Binx is too funny. lol

dukedogsmom
08-25-2003, 05:46 PM
Girl, be glad you aren't in Florida! All we get is hot and hotter. Sorry school sucks. However, work can suck sometimes too and it's great to have a dog to come home to. Duke can always put a smile on my face. He's so happy to see me when I get home.

KZSlave
08-25-2003, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry this school year has gotten off to a bad start but just remember that Katie loves you and can't wait to see you every single time you get home. :)

Yeah my dogs go crazy when anyone in my family gets home. :) Zariah runs up and starts licking your hands and Kato puts his front paws on your hip (or shoulder, whichever one is easier lmao) and licks your face. They definitely make a bad day end well. :)

kingrattus
08-25-2003, 07:00 PM
My mom told me that when I came home from High school (when I was in high school 2 yrs back), Max was always waiting at the picture window waiting for me with his head resting on the ledge & she said when I didn't show up he would get upset & try to get attention from her until I came home. hehehe thats my puppy dog

Toby's Mommy
08-26-2003, 03:00 PM
sorry school isn't going well.
Boo Boo comes half way out my 1/4 of a mile drive way when he sees the bus and when I leave he walks out the rode with me then walks back.

primabella
08-26-2003, 03:04 PM
Sorry things aren't going well, it can only get better I guess. And if it doesn't, you always have Katie for you. :D

Yes, Mickey loves it when anybody comes over, especially when any of us come home. He'll take a sprint to the door and just wag his tail or jump up on us. He always makes me feel better. Always. :)