PDA

View Full Version : My Fun Sunday!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-25-2003, 11:54 AM
Yesterday I went to my Aunts house for a Barbaque, well her son is in the process of moving to Colorado and he has Lots of horses, He has only two left up here at his mom's house and he is trying to sell one and he has to take the other down to Colorado with him. Well he knows that I really love horses so he kept trying to convince me and my dad to buy that horse. I soo wish I could have bought that horse, but even I know that I couldn't handle a horse. It takes lots of time, equiptment, money, space, responsibility, and hard work. But I did get to ride him:D I just rode a little bit because he's kind of a nervous horse and it's scary when you're riding bareback:) But He is such a goregeous horse his name is Trigger:) When I was leaving the horse field thingey I got shocked by the wire, lol it didn't hurt I was just like WOW. Anyway I was talking to my dad and he said we could go trail riding the weekend after next, so he's just got to find a stable. I'm so excited I love Riding horses:D :D :D

Cataholic
08-25-2003, 03:30 PM
I really think you and your dad should break down and get a horse, really. Just pick up a couple more acres, and things will be fine. I wish I had a horse, and 10 acres, and a woods to go riding in.

Sounded like you had a good time on Sunday!!!