PDA

View Full Version : Pooper Scooping

Pam
01-06-2002, 08:47 AM
I was just pooper scooping and thinking that now that winter is here, and snow has either come or is on the way, it is the time when the poopies get to hide for a while. I have never looked forward to the February thaws and what is revealed beneath the snow! :eek: Today while I was scooping I found that Bella has been eating the birdseeds that the birds drop from the feeder. :rolleyes: Anyone find anything real unusual when pooper scooping? Sorry to be posting this topic at a time when you might have just eaten breakfast! :o

jackiesdaisy1935
01-06-2002, 09:04 AM
Pam, we don't have snow here so the poop scooping goes on all year. Perry was sick a week or so ago and vomited something that looked like cotton, we were so worried then he went outside and pooped and it was mixed up with string, this is gross, but Don had to pull it out. Not a pleasant job, but somebody had to do it, but not me. LOL
Anyway he is fine now and back to his normal self. That goes to show one will do anything for our beloved dogs.
Jackie
Oh, by the way Lily and Honey are the dogs of the week at "For the love of dogs" http://communities.msn.com/fortheloveofdogs

[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

AdoreMyDogs
01-07-2002, 12:45 PM
Hehehe...Graham is part horse...he LOVES to graze on grass blades. He has never made himself sick from it, but he will graze all day if I let him. Since that grass dosen't digest real well, he has pooped and had a blade of grass hanging out still :eek: Talk about embarressing when I have to "take care of it" in public!!! What people must of me as I pull things out of his butt with a pair of make shift chop sticks from fallen twigs :eek:

purrley
01-07-2002, 12:52 PM
Ah Yes - the poopy problem, not puppy problem. The snow is on the ground and the puppy's been doing her do. I'm not looking forward to this. Also a couple times I've noticed Tess having a frothy vomit and I think she's been foraging for lint and pieces of carpet on the floor and eating it. Dogs are something else - they'll eat anything!!!!