Nell
Jen
Mist
Queen
Bess
Gyp
Ruby
Zea

Wikiwiki means 'quick' in Hawaiian, but it makes kind of a goofy name.
Kwuai (phonetic spelling) means 'fast' in Chinese.

cali
08-25-2003, 09:32 AM
well how bout a flyball name, like in our club we have:nitro(nitro glycerin), dyna(dynamite), clipper, breaker, sprint,zoom,breeze,sweep(clean sweep), surge(power surge), spirit, my mom is going to name her nexy dog "racey", I have also seen "punch"(happys sister amonge others) and well you get the idea :p

wolfsoul
08-25-2003, 10:53 AM
Sprint, Flash, Spirit, Wind, Zephyr (means the west wind in Greek), Kiri (means flower in Sanskrit), Fly, Caleb (means dog in Hebrew), Whip, Swift, Ember, Chase, Nova (means butterfly chaser), Turbo, Spark, Sindri (means sparkling).

:)

KZSlave
08-25-2003, 11:16 AM
I'm a big fan of the name Skeeter. Most of the other ones I would even consider were already posted. Good luck with the naming! :)

Dogz
08-25-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Ember, Chase, Nova (means butterfly chaser), :)
I like these names. I really like Chase. Before I got Prince, I said that the next dog that I got would be named Chase. I guess that didn't work.:rolleyes: :p You really got to make sure that it fits the dogs personality.:) Good Luck!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-25-2003, 01:45 PM
Spirit, Loco, (:p) Checkers, Sierra. But, I really like the name Jet for a Border Collie. :)

kingrattus
08-25-2003, 07:05 PM
My aunt had 4 BC's. The smartest & best sheep dog around was "Bow", & bow was a female. Next was "Fred" (he bit me), "Barny" & Bow' son Bart. None r really fast but when ever I see a brown BC I think of Bow, she was a wonderful dog & a great mother too.

Crikit
08-25-2003, 07:35 PM
I'd have to see the dog before i suggested any names. My friend has a couple named Tourque and Ransom, but I would so have to see the dog.

cloverfdx
08-26-2003, 07:29 AM
thanks everyone, i am going to print all suggestions out :D and keep them in mind

jordan i had totally forgot about Zephyr and i really like it :D first thing i thought of was the Red Hot Chillie Peppers song Zephyr *love that song*

Crikit they are only suggestions i would not name a pup before bringing her/ him home ;)

i also like the flyball sounding names aswell

thanks once again