PDA

View Full Version : a really funny website!

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 12:17 AM
IF YOU HAVE A POOR COMPUTER DONOT GOTO THIS WEBSITE, IT WILL FORCE YOUR COMPUTER TO SHUT DOWN!

If you get easily offended DO NOT goto this website, it is really funny though .... hahahahahahahaha lmao enjoy ;) :p

TURN UP your SPEAKERS ;) ...

www.feetman.com

click on the pic of the gurl. and it is soo funny.

ps I suggest you save unsaved important documents on your computer. just in case it shuts down.

EDIT: to get rid of the smily faces press alt ctrl delete, and the horror will all be over :p.

Kfamr
08-25-2003, 12:25 AM
That was the most moronic thing i've ever been to.

DO NOT go to it. Especially if you have a poor computer, because more than likely it will crash it.

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 12:28 AM
lighten up kayann ;)

it is funny :p.

I think it is lol I warned ya!!!

hahahaha

the way you get rid of it is to press alt control delete, lol

Kfamr
08-25-2003, 12:29 AM
It's really not funny. It's retarded. Yes, I know how to get rid of it and I did right away. Some people don't have that great of computers.

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 12:31 AM
its funny. lol I think it is, I didnt think you would get so touchy about it. I am easily amused by things that annoy me, lol. I got it in an email from my cousin, ha ha I was laughing my head off.

the music is sooo funny.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-25-2003, 12:56 AM
Very strange....it crashed my computer.

ticosmyham
08-25-2003, 12:56 AM
I had to shut my computer down...but it was really funny. lol I may just have to share this with some of my friends! :D

CathyBogart
08-25-2003, 01:08 AM
That was HILARIOUS! You warned people, so they can't really get mad about it!

If it's a problem just hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and end internet explorer. *Laughing*

Thanks for sharing, I love it!

Soledad
08-25-2003, 02:09 AM
I guess you can call that funny. I prefer to call it asinine. What's the point?!

I'm with you on this one, Kay Ann.

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 02:36 AM
You can't fool me. :p My cousin already did several weeks ago! Yes you're right, its funny for the one telling the other person to click on it, while the person who clicks has to suffer and get irritated, then have fun when they show it to someone later. :p LOL Isn't it fun? LOL I'm not clicking on it this time. ;) Noooo waaaaaaay. I had enough of it last time. I was SO mad at my cousin, but oh well. :p

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 02:36 AM
the point?? Well there is no point lol

it is just funny! I am an easy going person so I think it is hilariouse!!

I am glad some of you ejoyed!! :p

Share it with all your friends lol I did !!! :D:D

Chinadoll
08-25-2003, 03:06 AM
I would not reccomend clicking on that link. As soon as I did, the pop ups started and my virus protection popped up with a virus that had been found. Thankfully the virus proetction did its job and got rid of it. Don't go there!

Soledad
08-25-2003, 03:08 AM
Great, completely dumb AND infectious.:rolleyes: :mad:

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Chinadoll
I would not reccomend clicking on that link. As soon as I did, the pop ups started and my virus protection popped up with a virus that had been found. Thankfully the virus proetction did its job and got rid of it. Don't go there!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Really? Nothing happened when I clicked on it last time, but it was very annoying. I did not click on it because I already know what happens. Do you know what the virus is called so I can search for the filename and delete it, just in case?

Cookiebaker
08-25-2003, 07:05 AM
Yup!! I got a VIRUS!! Thank you very MUCH!! This is just what I NEEDED this morning.

:rolleyes:

I'm so annoyed right now! My virusscan popped up, but then it couldn't take care of it, so now I have to scan my entire HD.:mad:

ERRRGH!

Chinadoll
08-25-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by popcornbird
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Really? Nothing happened when I clicked on it last time, but it was very annoying. I did not click on it because I already know what happens. Do you know what the virus is called so I can search for the filename and delete it, just in case?

I'll have to check my virus program on my home computer. Hopefully, it'll have some kind of history and I can get the name of it for you. I'll look at it when I get home from work today.

magcpen
08-25-2003, 12:34 PM
I looked at it before I heard it's a virus. Well, if it's a virus, I get it now (the joke). Hmm... er... someone worked hard on the graphics. I would have aid cute but I don't need a virus right now...

cubby31682
08-25-2003, 12:46 PM
I didn't get a virus from it. I thought it was funny. Even if I would have gotten a virus I still wouldn't get mad about it. If I can't take care of the virus then I do a reformat. :D I am use to doing those I do one every 6 months or so. And it is getting around that time to do another one so it would have just motivated me to get it done this week.

There is no reason to get mad at tikeyas_mom she didn't know that you could get a virus from it. She did warn everyone that if your computer crashes easy or if you get offended easy not to click on it.

Katie

slleipnir
08-25-2003, 12:59 PM
I've seen it before. I have to say those things are the most annoying things EVER, even if all you have to do is click atl ctrl del to get rid of it.

Just so you know, I'm not mad at anyone, I just think its annoying. My own opinion :p

aly
08-25-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I've seen it before. I have to say those things are the most annoying things EVER, even if all you have to do is click atl ctrl del to get rid of it.

Just so you know, I'm not mad at anyone, I just think its annoying. My own opinion :p

I agree. I stupidly opened it up despite the warning. I didn't think it would be that annoying. The thing opened up like 30 windows bouncing around my screen before I could even press CTRL ALT DEL!!!!

I know it is my fault for going there since there was a warning. So I'm not complaining.

Kfamr
08-25-2003, 01:27 PM
I guess i'm just easily annoyed by stupidity. :rolleyes:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-25-2003, 01:29 PM
From what everyones saying... maybe I don't want to open it? What happens?

dukedogsmom
08-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Website comes back to Jim Wen of Virginia Beach, VA. His email address posted is [email protected]. I kind of doubt that that's his real one but thought ya'll might like to know.

Dogz
08-25-2003, 02:34 PM
I didn't open it, and I'm not going to. From what I hear, its just stupid, so what's the point of opening it? What does it do? I remember I got an email one time, and it said that it was really cool, so I clicked on it, and then smiley faces were all over my computer screen.:mad: I hate when people send you viruses. It was a virus, but it didn't harm my computer. I had to ask a friend how to restart my computer again.:rolleyes:

isis
08-25-2003, 02:46 PM
I had to shut down my computer!!!:mad: It was pretty funny :) until all the smiles would not go away!!:mad: !

Dogz
08-25-2003, 02:49 PM
Is that what it was? Was it the one where all of the smiley faces come up? Shouldn't we have been told this before? It could really mess up someone's computer. My cousin opened the smiley faces, and he had to get his computer fixed.

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Is that what it was? Was it the one where all of the smiley faces come up? Shouldn't we have been told this before? It could really mess up someone's computer. My cousin opened the smiley faces, and he had to get his computer fixed.

No.....these little windows keep popping up saying *You are an idiot* and they don't stop. :eek: I had to click on Ctrl, Alt, Delete several times and click on End Task to make it stop the last time my cousin showed me it. :rolleyes: I didn't even think of opening it this time. Too annoying.

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 05:03 PM
If I knew there was a virus on it, I wouldent have posted the link here, so dont blame me, I put it up because I thoiught it was amusing.

I didnt get a virus from it.. :confused:

My virus scann screen didnt even pop up lol.

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 05:07 PM

I didnt want to ruin the surpirse of all the screens popping up lol.

but I did Warn ppl. And plus, your cousin must have had a very cruddy computer if he HAD to get it fited because of smily faces poping up, all you have to do to get rid of it is press alt ctrl delete, simple as that, you dont have to shut down your computer.

primabella
08-25-2003, 06:26 PM
I better not get a virus from it! :mad:

That thing was VERY annoying and stupid. I guess I was an idiot though for clicking it open despite the warning. (I didn't read the replies :rolleyes: )

Tonya
08-25-2003, 06:50 PM
I've opened that before. I choose not to be an idiot again. lol. No reason to be mad; Tikeya gave fair warning.

CathyBogart
08-25-2003, 07:33 PM

That must have been from something else, there is no way a bunch of popups could do that to a computer.

Chinadoll
08-26-2003, 03:48 PM
PCB: I didn't forget about you, I forgot to post last night. I tried to find out the name of the virus from my virus program, but I couldn't find any history or a log of past viruses found. When the virus protection popped up after I opened that page, it said it was some J??_Script virus. I don't really remember the name just that it started with a J and had script in it some where.