PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Birds!!!

ticosmyham
08-24-2003, 04:13 PM
My mom just got back from a bird show, and brought back 3 birds!

The first bird is a baby pionus (not named yet) and by the way, my mom has wanted a pionus for over 25 years, and for a bird NUT, a dream bird accomplished is a big thing! lol

The other two are lovebirds (no names either). One is a baby, and I have declared her MINE!!! She is the sweetest little baby ever! The other one I haven't held yet, but I think I'll like it! (of course I'll like it...lol)

All of the birds are beautiful and I will post pics along with the rest of the gang as soon as the scanner arrives!

By the way, we're up to 8 birds! WOW!

popcornbird
08-24-2003, 06:21 PM
Woohoo! New birdies! Yes I know how it feels to get a dream bird, being a bird nut myself. :p We need PICTURES of all 8! Congratulations!

Foam
08-24-2003, 06:22 PM
Congrats!
Can't wait to see pics! :)

ticosmyham
08-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Woohoo! New birdies! Yes I know how it feels to get a dream bird, being a bird nut myself. :p We need PICTURES of all 8! Congratulations!
I thought you would be the first to respond! :D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-24-2003, 09:41 PM
Congratulations!!!! ::I'm jealous.:: lol. I can't wait to get my tiel!!!! I can't wait to see new pics of your birds, either!!!!

PicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPicsPics!!!!!! !!!!!

:) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D

ticosmyham
08-24-2003, 09:44 PM
update; one of the love birds name is Jewel. The Pionus is named Keppy, meaning white cap in German (he's a white capped pionus...it all makes sense lol) And still thinking for the other lovie. Any name suggestions for a light green cute as can be love bird?

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ticosmyham
update; one of the love birds name is Jewel. The Pionus is named Keppy, meaning white cap in German (he's a white capped pionus...it all makes sense lol) And still thinking for the other lovie. Any name suggestions for a light green cute as can be love bird?

How about Pistachio? I always loved that name for cute green birdies. :p Kiwi and Tiki and cute names for birds too!

Ps. WHEN do we get to see pics? ;);):p

Dogz
08-25-2003, 02:46 PM
Congrats on the birdies! I love the names that PCB posted.:) I can't wait until we get to see some pics of all of your birdies! What kinds of birds do you have, and what are their names? We would love to see and hear about them!

ticosmyham
08-25-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
Congrats on the birdies! I love the names that PCB posted.:) I can't wait until we get to see some pics of all of your birdies! What kinds of birds do you have, and what are their names? We would love to see and hear about them!

Well let's see....

Bob and Chicken: cockatiels
Herbie: love bird
Henry and Deadles: parakeets

and than add in the new ones we just got and there you have it! :D

P.S I LOVE those names. I will definatley have to make my mom consider them! (she has the final say in all the names)

And pics will be here ASAP.

Kater
08-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by ticosmyham
Any name suggestions for a light green cute as can be love bird?

Breezy
Jade
Lupe
Seneca
Cash
Topaz
Yogi or BooBoo ;)
Bijou
Olita
Shamrock
Greensleeves
Emerald