PDA

View Full Version : My new hairdoo *pics*

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 12:51 PM
I already posted a couple pics in the self portrait thread in dog general, but I am going to post more here because I'm obsessed with my hair lol. I just love how it all came out. My dresser foiled it and dyed all my underhair a really dark brown. And then she streaked my bangs and some other hair at the front with brown, she streaked the front with some blonde, and used bleach for one streak on each side of my head. Then she trimmed it 4 inches, thinned it, and layered it. :) Then she had to put some products in it, and straighten it. She said that she didn't believe me when I told her my hair would be frizzy after she washed it. She's never seen frizzier hair LOL.
Sorry about the flash. I took these inside and pics inside never really turn out great. I look weird in the last three because I forgot to put on my glasses lol. You can see that I don't have eyelashes easier that way lmao.
Me with Rocky (you can see the bleached streak here)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pecf31ce8b1758957c44745581c87f936/fb4b9ba5.jpg
You can see how dark my bangs are here
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pf743d62f37db0123ecd630ecd6f2ab8a/fb4b9d6f.jpg
You can see the bleached streak in this picture
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p1414b0e4cd1945535cb9a6172e0b1b4c/fb4b9ba1.jpg
I pulled out my underhair in this one. You can see how dark it is (it's longer because it's from the back of my head).
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/pd6d0816514261fd033693c0619fb3a5d/fb4b9375.jpg

I cn't stop looking in the mirror and playing with it. It's cute when you put it in a half pontytail. :D I'm so happy. My dresser came by today to see how I liked it and she's very happy that I like it this much.

Jordan

GoldenRetrLuver
08-24-2003, 12:54 PM
I love your hair! I think it turned out GREAT! :D:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm gonna tell u again Jordan... I LOVE IT! I now told my mom that I am getting my highlights "refreshed" lol and I'm getting my hair layered... YAY!! It won't look as perfect as yours though.

Soledad
08-24-2003, 01:50 PM
I love it! Very cool.:cool:

isis
08-24-2003, 02:14 PM
It's really cool!:) :cool:

ticosmyham
08-24-2003, 02:24 PM
Your hair looks beautiful! I love it!

tomkatzid
08-24-2003, 02:29 PM
It's beautiful. I wish I had enough hair to layer. It's just too thin. But I am getting it foiled this Friday and 3" cut off.
You are SO lucky to have such GREAT hair.
Katz

binka_nugget
08-24-2003, 02:46 PM
I love it! I wish I could do something like that with my hair but I'm flat broke lol.

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Thanks so much for the compliments! I just love it. :) The dye made it so soft. I hope it stays that way lol.

Ashley -- I didn't have to pay, mwahaha. It was my friend's hairdressing test and she needed models. :D

Dogz
08-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Oh, you got lucky one that one Jordan!:p I love the new doo! It's so cool, thanks for sharing those pics! The hairs great, and I'm glad you like it.:)

RubyMutt
08-24-2003, 03:44 PM
I love it, it looks great! That's awesome that you got all that for free! :eek:

aly
08-24-2003, 04:25 PM
I'm going to tell you again too ------ IT LOOKS AWESOME! I love it :)

ChloeLove
08-24-2003, 05:06 PM
I have my hair layered, and I *love* it! I'm not allowed to dye it though or get highlights :o, but I already dyed it a few months ago with Sun-In and I used a little too much. It was meant for light brown hair or blonde hair...I have dark brown. I didn't exactly read the box, and my whole head turned bright RED! :eek: It looks okay though, but it's permanant, and I have serious roots, and my mom won't let me do anything about them. :( I guess I should have listened, lol. :)

But anyway, I love my layered hair as well, but I'll need a touch up haircut, and see what I can convince my mom to let me do. Maybe she'll be compassionate. :p Doubtful. ;) But the haircut doesn't really show that well for me because I have really wavy hair, but when I straighten it :eek: It looks GOOD! ;) I can't stop playing with it. But, it takes like an hour to do :rolleyes: and it doesn't last long, because it leaves when I shower. :(

But, Jordan, your hair looks SO nice, even though I said it before. :D Have fun with it!!

KYS
08-24-2003, 05:08 PM
I love it!!!

Tonya
08-24-2003, 05:20 PM
I love your hair! It looks great. You kind of resemble Liv Tyler.

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Thanks sooo much! :D

Amanda - I hope you can convince your mom to let you dye your hair. :)

Tonya -- I don't know who Liv Tyler is! lol. I'll have to look up pics. :)

Tina
08-24-2003, 06:48 PM
I love your hair also!

Liv Tyler she is Steve Tyler's daughter the lead singer of Aerosmith. She played in some movies also. She was in "Lord of The Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring" , "Dr. T and the Women", "Armageddon" ,"Inventing The Abbotts", "Stealing Beauty" and a few other movies.

I agree with Tonya you do resemble her alittle bit.

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Thanks! :)

I don't think I look like her, but I'm flattered! :D She's pretty. :D

anna_66
08-24-2003, 06:52 PM
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

puppygrrl4eva7
08-24-2003, 07:01 PM
I love it!:D It looks so great.

. You can see that I don't have eyelashes easier that way lmao.
You have no eyelashes?:eek: why?

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by puppygrrl4eva7
You have no eyelashes?:eek: why?

I have alopecia areata. :( The thread that I announced it in is here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31956&highlight=alopecia) .

That's why I wear so much eyeliner lol. :p

carole
08-24-2003, 07:10 PM
Awesome hairdoo, and aren't you a pretty girl as well, very chic and cool.:) :cool:

Cataholic
08-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Very nice and stylish~

wolfsoul
08-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Thanks! :D :D

shais_mom
08-24-2003, 11:11 PM
VERY VERY VERY Pretty!!!!
Looks like alot of fun!! :D

magcpen
08-25-2003, 12:10 AM
I don't ever do anything to my hair, but, Chloeslove, you said you accidentally dyed your hair red, my stepmom just did the same thing, lol, it's orange. :p

I secretly love reading about haircuts even though actually talking about them makes me *shudder*.... I'm glad you're happy with your hair. :)

wolfsoul
08-25-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by magcpen
I don't ever do anything to my hair, but, Chloeslove, you said you accidentally dyed your hair red, my stepmom just did the same thing, lol, it's orange. :p
My friend just did the same thing! She is Korean so she has black hair, and she bleached it, then she dyed it blonde and it's orange! I hope it's that way when school rolls around so I can see it lol. :p

Thanks shais_mom! :)

tikeyas_mom
08-25-2003, 12:24 AM
omg it turned out great, you are so pritty :o. jealous lol .

I want a black under hair :(. mah. lol

it looks really good. and you should feel beautiful, cuz you are :p.

My mom just cut my hair and it is now being dyed red/blond/ and light brown, with highlites lol.

:D:D

magcpen
08-25-2003, 12:28 AM
You're dying itnow meaning as we speak... er... write, lol? This is a hairy day....

P.S. You really do look cute. :) I didn't even notice you had no eyelashes, the eyeliner works flawlessly.

wolfsoul
08-25-2003, 12:29 AM
Thanks! :D So flattered. :o You don't need to be jealous!! lol. You're prettier than I am.

I can't wait to see your hair! :D

Psst -- don't those pics so NOT look like me? lol. Is it just me? :confused:

Soledad
08-25-2003, 12:35 AM
I was going to say earlier how pretty you were. I think the Liv Tyler reference is fair enough. But mostly I think you look like a gorgeous version of Avril Lavigne. :D

magcpen
08-25-2003, 12:36 AM
I totally see the resemblance to Avril Lavigne, especially in that last pic. :)

popcornbird
08-25-2003, 02:17 AM
Oooooooooh NICE! VERY nice! :D I think it looks great! I've never dyed my hair, mainly because I don't like the idea of using such things in my hair. I prefer using natural things. Your new hair style is beautiful though, and I'm glad you like it! I'm considering using henna on my hair soon. My friend just came back from vacation and her aunt put some on her hair. (You're supposed to put it on for about a day and then wash it off........the color it leaves depends on the color of your hair) Her hair looks BEAUTIFUL after that! Henna, if you don't know what it is, is a plant that's made into a powder, and then mixed in water to make a paste. People make designs with it on their hands usually, after putting it in a thin tube. When washed off, it leaves a dark brown/orange color, and on hands, it usually stays for about 2-3 weeks. Its supposed to be very good for your hair and makes it thick and silky. I never tried it, but people in the Middle East/Western Asia-India use it a lot on their hair............Probably one of the reasons why so many people from that area have such gorgeous hair. My cousins use it too and have beautiful hair. I think I want to try it. My hair is black, so using it won't really change the color. It will only make it dark brown, like my friends. I'm still not sure about it, but I think I might try it, since my friend's hair turned out so silky and beautiful after that. When used on black/dark brown hair, henna usually changes the color little, making it dark brown/brown. When used on light brown/blond hair, it usually turns out golden brown, which is a beautiful color. I don't think it should be used on very light blond hair because it would probably make it orange. :eek: Anyway, congrats on your pretty new hairdoo! I think you look very pretty in it!

wolfsoul
08-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Thanks! :D People always tell me I look like Avril Levigne! Sometimes I do it on purpose..;)

I love compliments. :D

PCB, I hope you can get some henna to use in your hair. :) And we know one other thing about you now --- you have black hair. ;) hehe

magcpen
08-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Oops... my stepmom tried to dye her hair darker, and, although it hasn't dried yet, it seems really, really rad. I hope she doesn't have to bleach it and start over, lol. :)

carole
08-25-2003, 07:31 PM
It is so much fun experimenting with different colours and styles, and the sky is the limit these days, so many options to choose from, but I am at that stage where I need to dye my hair, to cover the 30 per cent grey, :eek: one thing I DESTEST about getting older is having my hair colour change to GREY GRRR....!!!!