PDA

View Full Version : For ANYONE who has ever loved a Cat!!!

kimlovescats
08-24-2003, 12:46 PM
A beautiful tribute to the HOMELESS.
Through tear-filled eyes I watched as this slideshow rekindled the flame that has driven me to do the rescue work that I do.
http://www.itsmeowornever.org/homeless.html

bisi.cat
08-24-2003, 12:57 PM
OMG...tears are flowing here...

This is so true and it hurts the heart so much, but I guess everyone should know how the reality is and we HAVE to change this!!!
Thanks so much for sharing this...I will forward it to all of my friends!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-24-2003, 01:06 PM
Oh My, tears are coming......thats so sad, and so true. It makes me think twice about getting Molly and Daisy from breeders... We, as animal lovers, have to change this. Thank you for sharing this, I too, will forward it to my friends.

rosethecopycat
08-24-2003, 01:31 PM
OOh... I want to see it, but all I get is a balck screen!:mad:

Help!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Oh wow.. that is so sad... I wish I could scoop up all those poor animals... :(

Kirsten
08-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Heartbreaking... and it makes me feel bad to have gotten a kitten from friends which could have easily found another good home! :(

I will probably never listen to Avril's song again without having these pictures in mind.. :(

Thanks for sharing, we should never forget about these things...

Kirsten

Cataholic
08-24-2003, 02:16 PM
How moving....and, I, too, will send it along to my friends.

krazyaboutkatz
08-24-2003, 04:09 PM
I also agree that this was very sad. :( I'm so glad that all four of my cats are rescues. At least I was able to save 4 lives.

rg_girlca
08-24-2003, 04:14 PM
Oh boy that was heartbreaking to see. That's why I have so much admiration for you Kim and all the others who help these precious furbabies that are so alone in this world. No animal should be alone and not feel love. I put down food and water in the parking lot beside my building for all the strays that happen to come along. I have befriended a few of them and have found them homes. Some of my neighbours don't like it but tough tooties on them.

todd
08-25-2003, 01:40 AM
so sad