PDA

View Full Version : scarlett is gone.................................

scarlett
08-24-2003, 11:43 AM
hey,

well scarlett adventurely got back to her barking self think it was a fluke of some kind:confused:

anyway she is still alive but we gave her away she wasn't happy at all here so my paarents and i talked it over and we decided that giving her to a loving owner would be best she deserves to be happy.

it wasn't easy but i had to think of scarlett 1st so last monday my dad took her to her new owner where they will give her the love and care she needs.

we still have truffles though and she seems to of adjusted to being well w/o scarelett .i just hope scarlett is happy :(

plus scarlett will get the care she needs we couldn't cause my family has had so many surgeryies done myself included (i just got a new vns replaced last week vns= vagus nerve stimulater) a brain pace maker it helps control my seizures.

so i have been taking it easy while trying to get healed.my dad had a few surgeryies as well long story there but a happy ending :)anyway scarlett is w/ a new loving ower and hopefully happy.take care:)

marylyn

Karen
08-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Hopefully you can keep in touch with Scarlett's new owners, and know that's she's happy there, and at least you have Truffles, still.

I'm sure it was a difficult decision to make, but it sounds like it was the best one for the circmstances.

lovemyshiba
08-24-2003, 01:36 PM
I'm sorry to hear scarlett is gone--I'm sure you miss her terribly, but it sure sounds like you and your family did the unselfish thing, and got her a new home.
Glad to hear you are feeling better too--I hope you stick around, we'd love to hear more about truffles.

Toby's Mommy
08-24-2003, 01:52 PM
I'm sorry Scarlett is gone. Sometime could you visit her?? I'm glad you thought of her first.

Logan
08-25-2003, 07:17 AM
It sounds like you and your family made a very unselfish decision meant in Scarlett's best interest. I know you are sad and happy at the same time. She will be fine and you will hopefully be able to keep up with her progress in her new home! Hugs to you and Truffles. Hope you are feeling better!

Logan

KYS
08-25-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm sorry to hear scarlett is gone,
but I agree with others, that you and
your family made the best decision for her..