PDA

View Full Version : New Contest

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-23-2003, 02:03 PM
I have an idea for a new contest and I need some opinions.

I was thinking about having a Best Expression contest... We might have already had one, but oh well. :p

This can either be like, best expression, best hair-do, best whatever. You can submit a pic of your dog yawning and you caught it, cat yawning, whatever. Mohawk you dogs hair, put it in pony tails, have them wear a wig, whatever you can think of. No captions though, this IS NOT funny pet pic contest.

Either PM me your submissions, email them, or post them here.

( [email protected] )

This is open to ANY KIND of pet.

Hopefully we can get this up and running, and hopefully everyone likes the idea.

Kfamr
08-23-2003, 02:18 PM
There's so many contests going on lately.. it's getting confusing!!

popcornbird
08-23-2003, 02:42 PM
I know. That's why I haven't bumped the best friends contest back up yet. Way too many contests going on. I want to wait for them to finish first. :p

We did have a best expression contest before, but I think it was just for birds. Maybe we can wait a while before the next contest. :) There's still a tail one going on and getting ready to be posted, so I think its too confusing to start another one. :eek: Just my opinion. :)

zanzanfergie
08-23-2003, 06:23 PM
I hosted a best expression contest a month or so ago, but you're welcome to do it again.

PCB, there was a bird one too, but Jessica hosted that one. She asked if she could use the idea after I hosted the dog one. :)

popcornbird
08-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Oh yes. You're right. :)

Zanzanfergie, I was wondering, since Tiki is not on PT anymore, when we continue with the best friends contest, can Muffin pair with cute little Austin? Popcorn was pairing with Lachie anyway, but now Muffin wants to pair with Austin. :p

Anyway, I'll wait for all these contests to end before we go one with that one. Too many contests makes it just too hectic. :eek:

Kfamr
08-23-2003, 07:04 PM
I hope Tiki and the other kids are ok...... they don't deserve to be in the hands of a sick sick sick 'girl'. :mad: :(