PDA

View Full Version : Have you introduced your ____ to a ____?

Dogz
08-22-2003, 11:16 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has ever introduced one of their animals to another animal.. example: introducing their bird to a dog, or a snake or something?

I know that all of my dogs have met.:rolleyes: Nelly hasn't been "introduced" to Digger and Chubby, but has actually "seen" Prince. But I know that Prince would get excited and try to play with him or have fun. Otis and Nelly have met:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p7a1c72ee2ab4c6922440bb746d78f70c/fbdb8309.jpg
:D
I know that Nelly would fly away now, not so curious, but I know that Otis would never hurt a fly.;)

tikeyas_mom
08-22-2003, 11:29 PM
aww Nelly is so cute.

I hasve introduced Oscar to the rats, hamsters, gerbils, rabbits, and many more ;). he loves small criters :D. Tikeya loves them to, as lunch :p.

I think it is nice that Tikeya and Fuzzy get along though :).

CathyBogart
08-23-2003, 12:02 AM
Star gets along well with the rats and the reptiles, and they don't seem to mind her, except Chloe who is terrified of her! Wilbur thinks that small animals are chew toys, sooo.... :)

binka_nugget
08-23-2003, 12:27 AM
Kai's met rats and mice. He got along GREAT with the rats for a while..then it spooked him one day and he started becoming fearful lol

Tweety_Pie
08-23-2003, 01:05 PM
Taffy's best friend is a cat. I have pictures of them playing but I have to upload them.

And Honey has been introduced to Tweety and Dexter. She doesn't mind them, much;)

cocker_luva
08-23-2003, 01:26 PM
i've introduced my dog, Jesse to my hermit crabs, cats, groundhog and some other animals that i can't remember at the moment. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Simba and Nala both have met lizzards.

Simba has met Orion.

Nala played with Orion and Caeleigh just last night. :)

cali
08-23-2003, 07:09 PM
well of coase all my pets know eachother, shadow loves gerbils, and gerbils seem to like her as well(wish I could fint that stupid photo album, that has a pic of shadow and sandy(rb) nose to nose) and happy adores the guinea pigs, she spends all her time in the basment with the pigs supper is called for the dogs and you have to carry a limp happy up the stairs cuz she sure aint gonna help me pry her away from the pigs. she lost her best friend a while back now she is completly attache dto the pigs, her best friend was my RB budgie casey, she had kidney deseise but was nontheless a GREAT friend to happy they used to give eachother kisses through the cage bars, casey could not come out much though as it was to stressfull for her, it was my dads obession with rearanging furniture(and moving her aroundto much) and caused her kidney failier after that happy wont let the pigs out of her sight so nothing happens to them like casey:( even perky has met the critters, she is a jack but has learned how to behave when the critters are around:) and of coarse Ripley thinks he IS a critter. :p

Heather Wallace
08-24-2003, 06:15 PM
Yes, I have cats and rabbits and they get a long fine.

Here is Tatty the cat and Twinkle the rabbit in the bunny accommodation.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/pdd11faad988ad2046725847d3b9d8073/fc2a4347.jpg

And Max the cat and Millie the bun on here firat day living with us.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid52/p0b119fbdc16e441753801c78e625367e/fc9c6218.jpg
Max is kindly introducing himself.

kingrattus
08-24-2003, 09:43 PM
I have introduced Max (my dog) to cats, mice, rats, fish (from fishing), baby birds, young birds, snakes & frogs. All went well except for introducing him to bugs, he ate them.

Tonya
08-24-2003, 10:28 PM
I do not introduce my furries to my snakes. I read somewhere that the snake will sense that they are predators and get stressed.

I have a funny story though. When Raven was a kitten, we had two bearded dragons. The dragons used to run around the living room and Raven never disturbed them. Then, one day, I guess Raven's light bulb went on and she pounced on my male dragon. He was larger then Raven...He freaked out and started running with Raven on his back. Mike and I were stressing out chasing this bearded dragon with a cat on it's back around the house. Luckily, the dragon wasn't injured and Raven got the ride of her life. It sure was a funny sight.

After that, Raven was obsessed with the dragons. She used to lay on top of their cage and stare at them. We would always get her off of it, but she'd sneak right back up there. It was funny because she'd hear us get the water bottle and she'd scramble off the cage. Then as soon as we put the bottle down, she'd get back up there. The screen on top finally broke and Rave fell in the cage. That freaked her out enough where she finally left them alone!