PDA

View Full Version : A Trip to the puppy store....

*SimButtTwo4U*
06-23-2001, 12:49 PM
Me and my mom went to the puppy store near by... to start this sad story out there were lab puppys about the size of Simba and they were in a kiddy pool cage .. what all of their cages are , are kiddypools with fince around them and then for the labs they had a kidypool on top. the dogs could hardly stand up and they had no room to run around. And then i saw this little baby cocker spaniel in with 2 springer spaniels and which the springers were attacking the poor little baby girl. I told the guy about it and he moved her in with another cocker. Her heart was pounding so much. Then there were theese 2 huskie puppys that were in this a kiddie pool cage. I think this place should be shut down.. i was almost crying while i was looking into the poor labbies eye's as they had no room to play around in and they could hardly stand up. Then there was this teeny tiny Shiba Inu puppy which looked like ti had been drugged because the poor little girl could not move hardly and her eye were all crusted and she could hard open them. I love going in there and playting with the puppies but i almost ended up crying. I would like to get this place shut down.

------------------
]{/-\'/ /-\/\/ /\/ &
$[] []\/[] |3 /-\

Karen
06-23-2001, 05:45 PM
I would call the authorities, the Better Business Bureau or someone - that sounds like a terrible place for the puppies, the shiba inu sounds like she is sick, and the conditions are not at all healthy for the others. Maybe call your humane society and have this place inspected.

I would have had a hard time not yelling at the owners and setting the puppies free ...

crow_noir
06-23-2001, 08:48 PM
yup! get ahold of the authorities. humane society, others i can't think of, the better buisness beauro(sp?). even sometimes newspapers will help, so they can get a story. and news channels.

*LabLoverKEB*
06-24-2001, 06:34 PM
That's not a fair way to traet a poor doggy! Poor little Labbies!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/frown.gif

------------------
***.Sadie May and LabLover.*** .*Labs rule the universe*

http://hometown.aol.com/sarahbcm/myhomepagedog.html