PDA

View Full Version : Poor Prancer :(

magcpen
08-22-2003, 02:23 PM
My stepmom just told me that she thinks her mom is going to put down her dog tommorow. I posted about it in another thread, but Ithought the poor thing deserved a new one. It has fluid in the lungs, and now a skin condition.... poor thing. I think there's footage of him on our video camera, maybe I can upload it. Linda will really need positive thoughts, so I think Pet Talk is the place to gather them. I have GOT to get my digital camera working and send her some pictures to make her feel better. Apparently, he screams and cries all the time, until his Dog Mom is pacing around, in which case he follows her. :( :( :( :(

P.S. Sorry I posted this in the wrong area.

lv4dogs
08-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Oh I am sorry to hear that. It is always hard to loose a loved one. Poor baby screeming & crying he must be in pain & I am sure a lot of stress for both him & the dog mom. It sounds as if he may be asking for help to the rainbow bridge, where he can be young again & frollick, eating as many treeats as hi heart desires.
Your family & prancer are for sure in my thoughts today, I will light a candle & burn sage when I get home.

lovemyshiba
08-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Poor baby:(

I am sure it is what is best for him, since he is screaming and crying all the time, he must be in terrible pain.

May he play free and pain free at the rainbow bridge.

I will keep the family in my prayers.

magcpen
08-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Prancer has moved on to the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in Peace Prancer. :(

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-25-2003, 05:25 PM
:( :( Prancer's all better now. RIP Prancer. :( :(

mpoier
09-05-2003, 06:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Prancer...but he is in a happy place. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you during this time.

M

anna_66
09-07-2003, 08:54 AM
I'm glad to hear that Prancer is in pain no longer.
R.I.P. Sweet Prancer