PDA

View Full Version : Staci, I think its time for an update on Keegan

Logan
12-01-2001, 09:31 PM
How is she doing? How are you doing????? We need a Keegan fix, and you need to hurry and get her in your signature!!!! :D

shais_mom
12-02-2001, 01:58 AM
ha ha!!
Here is the update!!
She is GROWING!! Getting very picky with her treats. Terrorizes Kylie. And is very dominant. We are working on that. Aly has given me advice until she is blue in the face.
She is very very cute and is getting harder to resist!!
more later extrememly tired right now!!
hugs and thanks for asking.

RachelJ
12-02-2001, 09:27 AM
Too tired to post.... :D :D Believe me, we understand. Keep taking those pictures though, we don't want to miss a stage of the life and times of Miss Keegan.

Daisy's Mom
12-02-2001, 09:44 PM
Good luck keeping up with that sweet little angel girl! We wish you luck and will wait patiently (or as patiently as we can) for more pictures ;)

shais_mom
12-06-2001, 01:37 AM
Here is today's update!!
Keegan is Growing!!!
She goes to the white Coats tomorrow.
She is still chasing Kylie tho I did get a picture of the 2 of them together. Very Fleeting!!!
She is picky about her treats. She spits them out, :rolleyes: just like her older sister!
Shai used to do that too!
She is ornery!! The potty training is going slow, slow, slow.
She is very sweet, but dominant, so she tries to bite all the time. And she throws a temper tantrum when she gets in trouble.
She knows how to sit, give kisses, working on Shake and lay down. She is starting to understand OFF, come when she wants to!! :rolleyes: has a big brainfart when it comes to NO tho!!!

She likes to watch TV! :D
Pictures coming this weekend.

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-06-2001, 06:37 AM
Staci she sounds so cute. I can just picture here terrorizing Kylie. :D :D

I am sure in time, she will start to listen to you become more obedient. It takes time you know. Drake can be so obedient at times, but at other times he has selective hearing.
You gotta love them though.

Everyone here seems to be getting a puppy. I am having puppy fever. I want one so bad. I think Drake would make a good Big Brother.

tatsxxx11
12-06-2001, 03:47 PM
Sounds like the quintessential puppy!! :D Can't wait for the pictures Staci!!

shais_mom
12-07-2001, 01:41 AM
Tonight I tried to see if Keegan would eat green beans, she likes apples. So I got home from work and opened a can, and put less than a 1/4 cup of green beans in her dish and mixed it with some Pedigree canned puppy food thinking, maybe she would eat it better.
I fixed the rest of the beans my favorite way, sweet and sour with some bacon bits.
Well I sat down to eat and Keegan would not leave me alone! I kept telling her that she wouldn't like them b/c of the vinegar but obviously she didn't care! So I gave her a bean and she ate it right up! Gave her another one, ate it! But she still hasn't touched her bowl!! She must like the fact they were warm!!! And She licked the bowl clean!! Even with the vinegary taste!!
She loved them, but she will not be getting them that way!! The vinegar is just too much for her, I am sure.
Can anyone tell me why she is so picky with her treats? She will start eating them and then stop. Shaianne did the same thing. :( :(