PDA

View Full Version : Went to the White coatz today!! (news on her ears)

CamCamPup33
08-22-2003, 12:46 PM
Okay well it took us long enough to get an appt. huh? Well we went today and They told us cami has yeast infection? in her ears.. I guess it's the worst kind that you can get! :( I feel like a bad mommy for not taking her sooner.. My poor baby has like the stuff all over her ears... its all oily and stuff.. And then the vet was cutting her nails and he got a vein!! :eek: poor poor cami!! So on top of her sore little ears she was bleeding.. Awww!! Well just wanted to let everyone know that it was an ear infection or yeast. or w/e... lol.. She is gonna be pampered all today because those white coatz were soo mean!! (not really) cami probably thinks they were mean ;)

magcpen
08-22-2003, 12:52 PM
Aw, poor Cami. Let her know she's Queen for the Day, she deserves it after that. :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
08-22-2003, 12:56 PM
Awww, poor pupster! Some days a dog just can't win!;) To soothe her bruised and battered body and soul, how about tonight a movie and a Frosty Paws?:) It is Friday! Feel better Cami! And get well soon, sweetie!

anna_66
08-22-2003, 02:11 PM
I'm sure you'll make sure she's a very pampered pooch today. Glad to hear you know what it is & now it will start getting better!

Uabassoon
08-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Awww poor Cami, I'm sorry you had such a bad day. But I know your mommy is going to pamper you even more than she already does. Have a good Friday night with your mommy Cami.

KYS
08-22-2003, 06:20 PM
Sending lots of get well wishes to Cami.

CamCamPup33
08-22-2003, 06:23 PM
thanks everyone! Cami is getting plenty of belly rubs, hugs and kisses today! And yes im gonna go buy her some frosty paws! You know im thinking about having a little Birthday party for cami in october!! ;) hint

Uabassoon
08-22-2003, 08:12 PM
What are frosty paws?

primabella
08-22-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
thanks everyone! Cami is getting plenty of belly rubs, hugs and kisses today! And yes im gonna go buy her some frosty paws! You know im thinking about having a little Birthday party for cami in october!! ;) hint

When is her birthday? :D

You are NOT a bad mommy! At least you got her the care she needed. Better late than never. Get better soon Camz. Hugs and kisses form Liana and Mickster. :D

CamCamPup33
08-22-2003, 09:09 PM
october 30 :D

primabella
08-22-2003, 09:13 PM
Ahh so close to Mickey! ;)