PDA

View Full Version : Precious Peggy & Beautiful Buddy

Jax
08-22-2003, 01:19 AM
You two are the sweetest little things! It's so nice to see sibling kitty cats cuddling together. They are so beautiful!
Sehr wunderbare Katzen.
Congrats to Pretty Peggy and Bodacious Buddy, Our Awesome Cats of the Day!! :) :D :)

kitten3
08-22-2003, 02:52 AM
Absolutely adorable - paw on paw.

But I think their Cat of the Day tags got mixed up with the canine variety - certainly not Dog of the Day - it would be nice if this was fixed up.

Congratulations little sweethearts on setting such a loving example to all little kitties who share a domicile.

bisi.cat
08-22-2003, 03:03 AM
Such cute CATS!!!:D
I love the picture where they are snuggling up together...purrfect!!!
Really "wunderbare Katzen"...hope they'll both have fun being our CATS OTD!!!;) :D

Dan Holder
08-22-2003, 04:35 AM
That's a beautful pair of kitties, and two very sweet personalities. They certainly are lucky to have found a home that allowed them to be all they could. Good luck.
That's such an excellent picture, with the paws crossed, it should be on one of those cat calendars, probably February.

blaurie2
08-22-2003, 06:29 AM
what gorgeous cats with such striking markings! it sounds like a blast at your house with all the mice and catnip! one of my kitties brought me a dead birdie for my kitchen, i got the broom to sweep in out and the cat thought we were playing with it batting it everywhere!!!! somehow he got the message, it was the only present of that kind that he gave me!:eek:

congrats on cotd!

blaurie2

Logan
08-22-2003, 06:29 AM
You are a precious duo!!! I do wish for two kitties that can love each other like that around here!!! I will just get my "fix" with the two of you, Peggy and Buddy!!! I'm so glad you found a wonderful, loving home and you can be warm all winter long!!!

Congratulations to our Cats of the Day!!! :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-22-2003, 07:32 AM
PEGGY AND BUDDY.... I LOVE YOU TWO

I could just cuddle with you two all day long!!! Your story is so charming and I could just imagine how happy you make your mommy and daddy!!! I would love to wake up at night to your loud purrs... and spend all day answering your meows for catnip!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TWO SWEETEST COTD's!!!!! I hope you get LOTS of extra love and treats and scritches today!!! *KISSES* to both of you!!!:D

neko1
08-22-2003, 07:33 AM
Awww you two look so happy together, enjoy your day as COTD!!!:D

Pam
08-22-2003, 07:56 AM
Just precious!!! What a cute little pair! Each time I see a picture of kitties taken in 'the great outdoors' I get guilt pangs that my boys are inside kitties. As I read further about the mousies that you bring in, somehow my guilt started to vanish a little today! :D :D

You two sound like the best of friends and I am so glad that you were found before the cold winter set in! Once again I am drawn to the beautiful picture of you two sunning yourselves and the guilt is setting back in, but I will slap myself into remembering the mousies in the house! :D Congratulations to Peggy and Buddy, a most delightful pair of kitties!

tatsxxx11
08-22-2003, 08:20 AM
Oh, what a gorgeous brother and sister team graces our screens today...such magnificent markings and coloring! And don't you two look adorable snuggling and spooning together! Best buds forever:) I'll bet you two have a barrel of fun, romping in the garden, chasing mousies and throwing catnip parties:D You're humans are so lucky to have been blessed with such a beautiful pair of sweet, loving kitties! Congratuations to our stunning brother and sister team Cats of the Day! Cuddles and kisses to our beautiful honorees, Peggy and Buddy!:)

Superkid
08-22-2003, 09:13 AM
aww they are so cute! It's cool how they look so much alike, pretty much identical except for the colours. Even that pattern of the stripe looks the same. Oh and its cute how their paws cross over each others.. it kinda looks like they are holding hands :)

catmandu
08-22-2003, 09:14 AM
Dog of the Day! My eyes must be playing tricks on me , because I am seeing not a Dog , but two of the nicest pair of Cats that I have seen lately! And a brother and sister thst were lucky enough to be adopted together! All the best to Peggy and Buddy from the lost cats.Peggy and Buddy COTDS!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Peggy & Buddy
What a cute couple you are. Please forgive the PT Blooper on your name squares. You are deffinately cats and beautiful ones at that! Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Cats of the Day today. I think a yogurt treat is in order, don't you?:D

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2003, 09:26 AM
The Mayor (Karen) has posted on a different thread that the name boxes are being corrected to Cat of the Day. YIPEEEE!
Again Congratulations to our beautiful Cats of the Day, today.
:D

Bari_d
08-22-2003, 10:19 AM
We don't see many Cat of the Day siblings...Catgratulations, Peggy and Buddy, you are both very special and we really enjoyed meeting you. Glad your purrsons kept you together in your purrrrfectly loving home!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

felinefriend
08-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Pretty Peggy and Buddy Baby, you two are just so precious snuggling up together all the time!!! What a JOY it is on this day to meet you two! Your stripes and coloring even compliment each other PURR-fectly! How wonderful you two got to stay together, and what a loving family you have! Congratulations to our Darling Duo!!! :cool: ;) :D

karlyb
08-22-2003, 08:55 PM
Peggy and Buddy, you are just beautiful kitties. I'm glad your humans found you before cold winter set in. Isn't it wonderful to have a nice warm house and food delivered to your dish every day? Two of my girls and one boy are siblings and they also like to cuddle and greet each other. There is a special closeness between brothers and sisters. Long and happy lives to both of you.

Steffi N
08-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Dear Buddy and Peggy, that picture of you lovin on each other is so sweet. I am glad you were rescued from the cold and now live in a happy home where you can cuddle with your purrents and with each other. Peggy I have to laugh at the thought of you bringing your mice into the house. Please remember your purrents do not have the hunting skills that you do. Congratulations on being two beautiful Cats of the Day and I hope you enjoyed some yogurt and and, for you Buddy, an extra pinch of catnip.