View Full Version : It's been a year since I lost Zasper.

Uabassoon
08-21-2003, 09:38 PM
It's been a year now since I lost Zasper. I still miss her very much, she was my baby. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. She was my first cat, my family had cats before but I'd never had a cat of my own or bonded with any animal the way I did with Zasper. I still remember the day I found her in the architecture building at school in a box that said please take me home. To this day I'm still so thankful that I did take her home. Here are a few pictures of her.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p143e7faedc8ca29cf42078391ec67837/fb56126f.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p5a11b9ffd7f2f379e03c521fabb3c397/fb561270.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p79fcb59bc5108c1e2dd9e4ea73491013/fb561271.jpg

captain
08-21-2003, 09:42 PM
What a beautiful kitty.

She is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you ........

Uabassoon
08-21-2003, 09:44 PM
Here's one picture I found of her in her favorite sleeping spot.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid24/p6e1503b826411aca1d49b0c07637fd16/fd94edba.jpg

delidog
08-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Aw Uabassoon!!!
Talk about one who knows!!!
As you know I just had a tough day yesterday,Thinking about my Dear Ms. Puss...

Zasper was a Beautiful Siamese....Beautiful Markings....I'll bet you Loved her Dearly!!!1

Like everybody at P.T said to me...Remember the good times...Know that she was Loved and cared for her whole life....Unlike the people that Dropped her off in a box!!!!

She was and is a Major part of your life......Think of All the good times that you had learning and teaching each other...She taught you Unconditional Love,Respect,Resposibility...What more could a person/child ask for???
She will wait for you at The Bridge....with Ms. Puss and All the others....up there looking for their Meowmommies!!!!

Try to smile when you think of all those things.....
She will Always be with You!!!!!!

Hugs
Nicole

rg_girlca
08-21-2003, 10:21 PM
What a gorgeous kitty.

May you find comfort in the treasured memories of good times spent together.

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Laura, I'm so sorry that you're having to remember such a sad anniversary. :( I remember when you posted about Zasper on PT and I couldn't believe it. :( Like others have said, just try to remember the good times that you had with her. She'll always be a part of your life and you'll meet again some day. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

wolf_Q
08-22-2003, 12:06 AM
What a wonderful tribute to a gorgeous kitty...always remember the good times you shared together. She'll be waiting for you at the bridge.

bisi.cat
08-22-2003, 01:23 AM
One gift, above all others
God gives to us to treasure
One that knows no time, no place
And one gold cannot measure
The precious, poignant tender gift
Of Memory......that will keep
On dear ones ever in our hearts
Although God gives them sleep
It brings back long remembered things
A song, a word, a smile
And the world's a better place ... because
We had them for awhile!
~Author Unknown

Vio&Juni
08-22-2003, 03:20 AM
I was thinking about Zasper some days ago. I remembered it was this time of the year when you gave us the dreadful news.

But, try to remember the good times only.

Randi
08-22-2003, 04:31 AM
I remember Zasper, she looked SO sweet. The best you can do, is to remember the good times you had with her, and know you probably saved her life when you first got her. :)

Hugs to you, Laura.

Rest in Peace sweet Zasper!

Russian Blue
08-22-2003, 08:26 AM
Awww...seeing your Zasper reminds me of my late Siamese named Kissa. We lost her 7 years ago but I still think of her daily when Nakita will do something similar to Kissa.

Cherish the memories Laura and keep her close to your heart!

08-22-2003, 09:02 AM
I know what you are going through....:( ! You lost your Zasper only 3 weeks after I lost my dear Sydney! It is also 1 year ago now. It hurts to see those happy pics from then, but it also remembers you of the fact that Zasper was a gorgeous happy cat. Try to remember the happy days you had with her/him; it is NOT easy, but it helps...!

What also helps ids the love I get from my 2 new cats Maya & Inka :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by lut
What also helps ids the love I get from my 2 new cats Maya & Inka :)

I, also, remember the day you came on and gave us the dreadful news. :(

I think Lut has a good point, because you got Corkscrew shortly after Zasper died, didn't you? Or was it Tibby? I remember Tibby being a kitten.....(how awful to lose your memory at such a young age :rolleyes: sorry 'bout that Laura).

Zasper was a real beauty and I think that is an adorable picture of her in her favorite sleeping spot. :)

Remember the good and know that she is always with you. She is happy and romping at RB with all the others now, and you will be re-united someday.

RIP sweet Zasper. :(

NoahsMommy
08-22-2003, 03:05 PM
I remember Zasper too...what a gorgeous girl she was.

I'm sorry she had to go to heaven so quickly (for us/you anyway). I wish they had the same life span as we do...but I think they get the whole living life right thing, much quicker and better than we do.

Zasper is surely missed at PT. :(

Uabassoon
08-22-2003, 04:29 PM
because you got Corkscrew shortly after Zasper died, didn't you? Or was it Tibby?

I rescued Corkscrew about a year after I'd had Zasper and we had just moved into a bigger house so I knew that I could take in another furkid.

I got Tibby shortly after Zaspers death because Corkscrew was so lonely. But I know that if it hadn't have been for Zasper I would have never had these two sweet furkids in my life.

Kirsten
08-22-2003, 04:54 PM
I know how you feel, I'm feeling the same way about my Katz.

These special bonds never end, they're our little soulmates...

R.I.P. beautiful Zasper!

Kirsten

Cataholic
08-22-2003, 08:14 PM
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and I know Zasper is looking down on you, and the two kitties.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-23-2003, 05:43 AM
All I can say is that you are in my thoughts.....chericsh the good memories of Zasper, and be glad you had a chance to share your life with him.

(((HUGS))))