PDA

View Full Version : I hate little league!!! (SP)

Aspen and Misty
08-21-2003, 08:06 PM
GRRRR :mad: :mad: I hate little league! The whole thing takes place in my town and all these crazy drivers from all over like Japan, Texas, Minnesota and places like that. It stinks they always run us off the road and drive so agressivly! I hate it. And people walk around the stores like "I don't live here so MOVE!" I heard some girl telling another girl off cause she got in her way and now shes going ot be late and is going ot miss her bro's friends game, well heres an idea how about your stop yelling at her and go to the game! :rolleyes:

I hate all these people in my town also and it's ALL my friends talk about :rolleyes: It's gonna be over soon, and I cant not wait!

Ash

aly
08-21-2003, 08:25 PM
Hey! Us Texans don't drive crazy!! :p :D

Uabassoon
08-21-2003, 08:42 PM
I can understand. I used to live by South Pade Island, so spring break was horrible. The beach becomes full of spring breakers drunk and acting like idiots. Even now I refuse to go home and visit my parents during spring break because I don't want to deal with all the party people.

lovemyshiba
08-21-2003, 08:54 PM
hmmmm......
I think my dad and my brother were there the other day--dad drives well though!!!

I know how you feel--come here on a home football weekend once--I dare you--it is such a nightmare!!!!

Aspen and Misty
08-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Aly is a texan- I rest my case :p

O man, I cna;t even imagine what spring break would be like in some places :eek:

Emily- State college during a football weekend? No thankyou!!

Ash

aly
08-21-2003, 09:20 PM
Watch out or I may have to come and drive around your town :p

CamCamPup33
08-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Aly is a texan- I rest my case :p

O man, I cna;t even imagine what spring break would be like in some places :eek:

Emily- State college during a football weekend? No thankyou!!

Ash

Try going to miami spring break :eek: