PDA

View Full Version : >=[ Grrr

primabella
08-21-2003, 05:43 PM
My mom was at work and put her purse behind the desk like she always does. It's a pretty quiet office, and even though she knows she shouldn't leave it there unguarded, she did. She went in the back to speak with her boss and comes back 5 minutes later and notices papers all over the floor. She looks around and realizes her wallet got stolen. It's not the cash we're worried about, or the credit cards but the fact that now this person has all our medicare cards, and pictures, information and adresses.

My parents cancelled all their cards but we're worrying over this perosnal information thing. Would you please all just hope or pray that everyone works out in the end? Hopefully the cops will get ahold of it somehow or it will be returned. Or even better my mom just misplaced it somewhere at work.

I can't believe the kind of lowlife that would do something like this! :mad: Oh yeah and her office has security cameras...but they're broken. :mad: :rolleyes:

I hate this, I feel so...violated and insecure. Please send some good thoughts our way. :(

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 05:46 PM
Thats awful! :mad: Prayers and good thoughts coming your way that you stay safe, and they catch the creep who did this.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-21-2003, 05:57 PM
You and your family will be in my thoughts. I'm sure all of you guys will be safe. :) :D Mickey's got ya covered. ;)

I agree with GoldenRetrLuver, I hope they catch the jerk who did this. I hate low-lives who do that kind of crap.

Please keep us posted on the situation.

tatsxxx11
08-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Ah, sweetie:( You know, the same thing happened to me whrere I worked (A hospital recovery room) A fellow NURSE ended up stealing the wallets of about 10 of her fellow nurses from our lockers after lunch. Mine was the last to be stolen. She charged over 7,000 within a couple of hours of having stolen it at nearby mall! It took me many months to clear my credit report, as all the charges that she made were considered "past due balances" by the credit card companies although by law, I was only responsible for 50.00 per card. They finally caught her, but the hospital refused to press charges! I was not entitled to press any charges! She was dismissed form work with no mention of the crime on her hospital record. She ended up being hired by another hospital and doing the same exact thing!:mad: And if you can believe this, she actually had the gaul to wear the clothes (like a leather jacket) she charged to me, to work!! We all, including her, actually sat around at break time talking about it, trying to figure who in the world would do such a thing! Do you think I ever put two and two together??:rolleyes: The description of the clothers she charged was on the bills I received but I was so trusting, I never put two and two together! Duh!

You know Llania, there are good people in this world and some not so good. It's simply a fact of life. Unfortunatley, it's often the kindest, most trusting and undeserving people who suffer at the hand of such selifsh, uncaring people. LOTS of good thoughts coming your way! And rest assured...people like that end up getting punnished in the end! {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

primabella
08-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Thank you very much guys. I appreciate it. :) I will try to update you when I find out more. The stupid cops can't even do anything about it. *sigh* :(

primabella
08-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Sandra, what that nurse did was terrible! :eek: And she even got away with it :mad:

Thanks for the thoughts. *hugs* back. :)