PDA

View Full Version : My mom got me another animal!!!!

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-21-2003, 05:17 PM
......Problem is, I don't know what it is yet. I have a strong feeling it's a cockatiel. Yesterday, when we were at PetsMart, I fell in love with this dark grey cockatiel and he kept staring at me through the glass cage. I showed my mom yesterday and today I called her up and told her to get me the big grey cockatiel. She said, "funny you should say that, I spent a lot of time with the birds today and Erica (co-worker) and we were discussing which birds make good pets and are easy to take care of." So I called her up like 15 mins. and she's all like, "I have a BIG surprise for you!" (She said that last time, when she got me the rats.) So I'm hoping it's a 'tiel!

lol, I'm probably *all wrong* about this, but I can't help but hope, eh? Anyway, when she gets home in an hour, I'll let you all know. Plus I have film left so if it *IS* a tiel, I'll show you a pic. :) :D

aly
08-21-2003, 05:33 PM
Can't wait to find out what it is.

I want a cockatiel toooo!!! I've been wanting one fooooooooooorever!

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Cockatiels make GREAT pets. :) I have a 5 month old named Piper. Whatever it is....we want LOTS of pictures! :D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-21-2003, 06:00 PM
GoldenRetrLuver, I want more pics of of Piper!!!!! lol Piper is *soooooooo* adorable!!!!!!!!!

aly, where's the pics of the pups with their eyes open? Have you posted them and I've missed it? :confused: :confused: If not, I can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!! They're so lucky to have you as a foster mom. :) :D

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 06:03 PM
Hehe. Thanks! :D He is cute ain't he? ;) I took a few more *CLEAR* pics so they should be up in a few days. Any clue as to what it is yet?!! :)

primabella
08-21-2003, 06:07 PM
An early congratulations to you. ;) Fingers crossed that it's your tiel. :D Notice...your Lol :p

aly
08-21-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by I Love Brian, Forever <3
GoldenRetrLuver, I want more pics of of Piper!!!!! lol Piper is *soooooooo* adorable!!!!!!!!!

aly, where's the pics of the pups with their eyes open? Have you posted them and I've missed it? :confused: :confused: If not, I can't wait to see them!!!!!!!!! They're so lucky to have you as a foster mom. :) :D

Here they are :D

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32611&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-21-2003, 06:54 PM
Thanks, primabella, GoldenRetrLuver and aly!!!!!!!!

I can't look at the pics, yet cause I gotta go to the store with my mom. But this is what I got:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid75/p76e04d1ce119742032fbc09ca50468a6/fb526c6a.jpg

A 4 MONTH OLD KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIS NAME IS TIGGER, HE IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE BOY OMG I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

ticosmyham
08-21-2003, 06:55 PM
I hope it's your grey cokateil! I have two, they're great!
-Popcornbird will be happy to hear this news!

popcornbird
08-21-2003, 06:58 PM
Wait? You got a kitten?!? Aww I was hoping it would be a tiel! :(:) LOL! CONGRATS on your new kitten and tell your mom a tiel would be nice too! GRL is right. They make GREAT pets! :p

ticosmyham
08-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Oops....didn't notice the kitten pic...lol! She's (he?) ADORABLE!!!
You're soo lucky!

rg_girlca
08-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Awwww he is adorable. I'm so happy for you. I hope you're not too disappointed that it isn't the tiel you wanted.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 08:12 PM
AWW! Tigger is ADORABLE!!!! Congrats! :D

cloverfdx
08-22-2003, 08:39 AM
OMG tigger is beautiful (as all tabby cats are ;) )

he looks quite big :eek:, more pics ;)

very cute indeed though congratulations

Logan
08-22-2003, 08:45 AM
Congratulations on your new kitten. He is adorable. I had a big orange tabby when I was growing up. His name was Tigger too!

Maybe the tiel can come down the road! You won't regret it, but keep the bird separate from the other animals. We had a close call yesterday that scared me out of my wits. Just never trust a cat or dog to understand that the bird isn't dinner. :eek:

I'll tell my story on another thread one day soon.

Logan

neko1
08-22-2003, 09:25 AM
Congrats on the new kitten!:)

popcornbird
08-22-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Logan

Maybe the tiel can come down the road! You won't regret it, but keep the bird separate from the other animals. We had a close call yesterday that scared me out of my wits. Just never trust a cat or dog to understand that the bird isn't dinner. :eek:

I'll tell my story on another thread one day soon.

Logan

Uh oh. Now you've got me all worried and curious. What happened? :eek:

Logan
08-22-2003, 01:12 PM
Roger and Milly are fine, I promise. I will tell the story later. :)

popcornbird
08-22-2003, 01:36 PM
*phew* I'll be waiting for the story. :p

Uabassoon
08-22-2003, 01:56 PM
Congrats on your new kitten!

ChloeLove
08-22-2003, 02:00 PM
That's great!! Tigger is such a cutie!! :D

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Thanks all of you guys!

Tigger is 4 months old and because of his age, no one was adopting him, when he had much younger kittens in the cage beside him. So, the vet that's attatched to PetsMart gave him to my mom FREE along with free kitten food. He is such a sweety!!!! He's been sleeping in my lap the past hour and he is the second cat in my life that absolutely LOVES to be held, on his back, or however!!!! OMG I love this little boy!!!! :) :D