PDA

View Full Version : AAaaaawww Anastasia!!!

bisi.cat
08-21-2003, 01:38 AM
Just one word:
PURRFECT! :D

Enjoy your day as our COTD!!!:) :) :)

Barbara
08-21-2003, 02:37 AM
What a wonderful picture of you! I couldn't imagine any other cat to go that well with the wild hyacinths there.

So you are another kitty that came to a household with humans who *didn't like cats* and wrapped them round your little blue paw:)

Who could resist to such a cute face and to nine kinds of meow!

Today I am sure you will get your treats without following any command as you are our most special chat du jour:D

Dan Holder
08-21-2003, 05:41 AM
Sounds like everyone was lucky. Anastasia got a happy life, and her people got to know what a big part of the family a kitty can be. Congratulations, and good luck.

Randi
08-21-2003, 05:43 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Annya!

What a delight and a rare sight you are! You’re a smart girl who knows how to get what you want, aren’t you. ;) I hope you get to play fetch and tag, and will have fun today on your very special day! Showing us the way to the bathroom to turn the water on, is something our Fister does too. :D

catlover4ever
08-21-2003, 07:07 AM
My one word is GEORGEOUS!!!:D

What a very special girl you are. Your family loves you very, very much. I am not surprised at all that you are very vocal. My Smokey who is 1/2 Russian Blue is very vocal as well.

Congratulations on being COTD! :) Enjoy your special day.

Lerah021399
08-21-2003, 07:20 AM
Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I'm a softy for the blue kitties, as I have one myself. Congratulations on being COTD!!! Hope you get lots of extra treats and scritches today!!!

Bari_d
08-21-2003, 08:03 AM
Oh, Annya, you have such a regal, elegant look...what a beauty you are. You are obviously making quite an impression on a previously "no cat" house...good for you! Be happy, pretty girl, and thanks to your meowmi for introducing you to all of us!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
08-21-2003, 08:23 AM
Tghere is something special about a solid great big Grey Cat and Anatasia is no exception. What a beautiful little face , and how great that you landed at the right home! All the best to Anastasia COTD!!!!

hardercy
08-21-2003, 08:38 AM
Your photo is wonderful! And your owner had to work so hard to bring you home! I love to hear the stories of people who THINK they didn't like cats, and now know better!

sasha the cat
08-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Félicitations sur ton accomplissement scolastique! Tu as vraiment voulu ta chatte, Annya...

Mlle Annya a enseigné une leçon à ta Maman: les gens qui n'ont jamais eu un chat ne réalisent pas combien ils aimeront un chat. Ils découvrent ceci après l'arrivée du chat! Seems like your Mama found this out when she fell in love with Annya.

Annya is very beautiful, smart and has quite a personality. And she is at least bilingual, Feline and French -- perhaps trilingual -- understanding English too?

Annya is a wonderful choice for the August 21, 2003 Cat of the Day! Catgratulations Annya!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-21-2003, 10:48 AM
Annya
How beautiful you are standing in the field of flowers. I had to smile when I read about you and your human 'sibling' sharing nick names. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.:D

Vio&Juni
08-21-2003, 11:04 AM
VERY BEAUTIFUL KITTY!

And what a great picture too!

sqwelch
08-21-2003, 11:13 AM
What a beautiful cat your are and my what a wonderful pic, wish I could take pics like that !!!! :)

jazzcat
08-21-2003, 02:38 PM
What a beautiful girl! Congrats on being the COTD.

judymin61
08-21-2003, 02:46 PM
You are quite the beautiful cat! I love your color and look at your surroundings, very lovely:) Hope you have a wonderful day on COTD! Félicitations!:D

rg_girlca
08-21-2003, 03:03 PM
What a gorgeous Russian Blue you are Anastasia.
I'm so glad you made another, don't care for cats family, turn into
a caring, loving cat home.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

kimlovescats
08-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Oh, sweet Anastasia! How beautiful and smart you are! You have brought much love to your home and you are so very deserving of being our special COTD!:)

framboise
08-21-2003, 04:00 PM
Congratulations to be COTD from the french cats of the south west of France . Your really beautiful mademoiselle:)

tatsxxx11
08-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Anastasia, your's is one of the most beautiful kitty photos I've ever seen!:) What a gorgeous girl you are! Oh, those sultry, green eyes!:) Sounds like you've worked your magic, sweetheart, bonding your family in their deep love and affection for their very special girl!:) What a fabulous feline!! It's an honor to meet this lovely French mademoiselle and proclaim her Anastasia, Cat of the Day! Congratulations, beautiful girl! I hope your family has a wonderful day of celebration planned for their "other" daughter!;) Break out the beaujolais!:D

felinefriend
08-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Adorable Anastasia, I'm so in love with you! Look at those sparkly green eyes happily surrounded by your gorgeous, plush Russian Blue coat!!! You are a beauty and look so precious by the lovely flowers! This is a wonderful photograph that just made my day PURR-fect!! I'm glad you have such a loving home--your SMILE shows!!! Congratulations today, and happiness always! ;) :cool: :D :)

Steffi N
08-21-2003, 07:17 PM
I know you are still getting straight A’s with such a beautiful and smart study partner. :) Annya, you came, you meowed (nine ways!), and you conquered, and now there is another happy family of cat lovers. The picture of you among the blue flowers is so pretty. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and enjoy many special days of fetch and tag and treats.

karlyb
08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
What a pretty girl you are Anastasia! You look so elegant and sophisticated. Your little mom must love you very much to have studied so hard. I'm glad you have won over the whole family with your winning ways. Long and happy life to you Annya.