View Full Version : So I offically started college..

CountryWolf07
08-20-2003, 08:58 PM
and WOW.. I did not think it'd be A LOT of work.. :eek:

but otherwise, I'm glad I started, and I'm now on my journey to become famous as a graphic design artist and be involved in the country music advertising buisness.. haha ;)

Rottieluver45
08-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Gee...I can`t wait for college!

Is it really that hard? ugggghh! I`m only a fresheman in High school

shais_mom
08-20-2003, 11:31 PM
I am gonna say to you what I heard a million zillion quadrillion times when I started college. Welcome to the Real World!
Like we weren't there to begin with! :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
08-20-2003, 11:41 PM
congrats!!! I wish you all of the luck in the world!! :):D. I cant wait for college, I am going to be a vet tech ;).

wolf_Q
08-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Darn it.......you weren't supposed to remind me.......I don't want to start.......:o :(

anna_66
08-21-2003, 07:13 AM
I can't even imagine how hard college is:o
Good Luck!

Karen
08-21-2003, 06:38 PM
And so it begins ...

ChloeLove
08-21-2003, 08:13 PM
I can't wait until college!! :D 5 more years...

pitc9
08-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Good Luck in all you do in college!!

don't drink to much!! ;) ;) ;)

CountryWolf07
08-21-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks you all!

Well.. when you are in classes for college.. you don't really do anything.. but listen or pay attention... then when you are outside.. it's homework time.. so far I had a quiz yesterday.. two more quizzes on MONDAY.. and two math assignments.. which aren't due til' next Monday.. but they are done.. uhm.. I've been getting a lot of things.. but I think things will be alright if I stay on track and all.. I enjoy it, actually.. it's better than high school!

To you kids still in high school, please please please please please TRY to enjoy your 4 years there.. I had a blast every year while I was there, and I have to admit it, I miss high school, but college is better..

"Welcome to the REAL WORLD!" - you are right, I've heard it many times! Haha.. which is true.. but hey, it sucks every once in a while, but once I'm out of college, it will suck! LOL (with all the apt. bills, etc. etc.)

Uabassoon
08-21-2003, 08:39 PM
I love college, I never want to leave. I want to be a professional student because I don't think I'll ever be ready to enter the "real world" I think I feel that as long as I'm in college I'm still a kid. I'm on my 5th year now.. let's see how many more years I can remain a student :)

babolaypo65
08-21-2003, 09:54 PM
I'm with you usbassoon
I never really left school. I did school, college, MA, taught high school, went back to school, got a phd, and now teach college. I have NEVER lived by a regular calendar. Wouldn't know how!

countrywolf07: enjoy college!!!! make lots of friends, try to sample all that it has to offer.

2kitties
08-22-2003, 09:29 AM
College was by far the most rewarding experience I've had so far in my life. I wouldn't give those 4 years back for anything. I loved every part of it. The dorms, the parties, the people, even the studies.

The friends you make and the experiences you have will shape you there moreso than any in high school. Do everything. No matter how lame it sounds or how tired you are. Don't turn down an opportunity. You can't get those years back.

Enjoy your experience and try to meet as many people who are different than you that you can.

Albea
08-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Have a great school year, Rachel. And a successful career as a graphic designer.:D

CountryWolf07
08-22-2003, 10:58 PM
*bump*