PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Hotel

slleipnir
08-20-2003, 08:51 PM
lol ok I'm a reality TV freak but anyway, is anyone watching it tonight? They are just about to say who leaves..I really don't like Amy for how she acts toward keith..its stupid..I hope she goes..but I'm thinking it will be kristen..I don't like her much either though so..What are your thoughts?

Rottieluver45
08-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Kristen left! I don`t really like either of them! I`m glad that she left but I wish Amy had left too!! I Love that show! Alex is REALLY cute!

slleipnir
08-20-2003, 09:14 PM
lol yeah it would have been great if Amy left too..2 in one hit lmao

aly
08-20-2003, 09:55 PM
ARGH! Tara and Dave are EEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!

I thought Alex was cute on the first episode, until I realized he's a jerk :p

slleipnir
08-20-2003, 10:04 PM
lol yeah hes a jerk. I thought the same. I think Dave is a jerk too. :x

krazywhitechick
08-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Amy is such a loser... I want her gone. Miss "I hate it so much here, I can't take it anymore!" OMG that was hilarious though when Tara said to Dave she wanted Charla gone. It cut to commericial and I was freaking out, then the show comes back and shes all like "im just kidding" lmao that was the best. I think it's hilarious too that Alex and Charla are gonna have to share a room heeheehee.

slleipnir
08-21-2003, 12:26 AM
Me too lmao that was funny. And yeah, this should be something, Alex and Charla rooming

Kfamr
08-21-2003, 05:45 AM
lol... is that the show that they put married couples together or something?

Just what we need, more screwed up marriages!:eek: :rolleyes: :o

bluekat
08-21-2003, 08:50 AM
I love that show:p
Yeah, I think Alex is really really cute too, but he's such a jerk.
Right now, I'm not really sure who I want to win. Before, I wanted the "Originals" to win, but I don't even know anymore.

LOL, yeah, Alex and Charla rooming, this should be interesting:p ;)

slleipnir
08-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Hm..no?? lmao Its just a bunch of ppl who room together (which is the only way they can stay) and the last couple??? or person I duno wins.

bluekat
08-21-2003, 10:59 AM

Just what we need, more screwed up marriages!

Are you thinking of "Married by America"? I think that's what its called:p
I almost forgot about that show.

Cataholic
08-21-2003, 03:06 PM
What happened? I didn't watch it last night...tell me!!!!!

aly
08-21-2003, 03:22 PM
Johanna -

Dave and Alex were the nominees for King of Paradise and Tara and Amy were the nominees for Queen. They spent the whole day campaigning. They also had a swimsuit competition and a debate. I must say Amy's swimsuit made of foil and saran wrap was the most original. Alex came out in whipped cream. Tara had on a black bikini with a long lingerie type robe that she tore off. And Dave came out in a suit which he ripped off ... and everyone wishes he kept on!

The very interesting thing was they showed Alex voted for himself and TARA instead of his alliance partner Amy. Dave and Tara ended up winning. Then it was revealed that they would be sharing a room that week, they would chose who to send home, and they would pair up everyone else how they wanted for the week.

Before the ceremony where the person leaves, Amy came to them and asked to be sent home because she wasn't happy there. But Tara had a huge problem with Kristin so they sent her home. Amy got mad and started crying and almost walked off the show, but ended up staying to give it one more try.

So they did the pairings like this:

Tom and Desiree would stay together.
Alex and Charla will have to room together. (WHY DID DAVE AND TARA DO THIS TO CHARLA, their FRIEND????????? GRRRR)
Keith was put with Holly.
And Scott was with Amy.

I just looked up the website which has more detailed recaps in case you want to go there: http://www.paradiseonfox.com/recaps/

I really want Charla to win. I hated her at first, but she's grown on me.

krazywhitechick
08-21-2003, 03:28 PM
umm does anyone know what they win at the end? 'cause I have no idea.

I think them staying in the hotel is a prize enough, i would love to spend a summer there, its beautiful.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 05:55 PM

lol, no that show is caled "Cupid". Where her friends help her pick the guy she marries...

aly
08-21-2003, 06:00 PM

Maybe you're thinking of Race to the Altar. Thats another good one :p

Cincy'sMom
08-21-2003, 06:42 PM
I have seen bits and pieces of the show...is Keith still around? He is from Toledo and went to HS with with Ralph's brother.

aly
08-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah Keith is still on.

Crikit
08-21-2003, 10:01 PM
Paradise is one of the shows that I watch while watching other things I know enough to know what's going on...Amy says she's not a drama queen..oh Please! If she's not a drama queen then I have a really nice piece of ocean front property here in Calgary to sell ya!

Loving Cupid though...when will people learn and vote Robert the Arnold impersonater off the show.

ticosmyham
08-21-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Crikit
Paradise is one of the shows that I watch while watching other things I know enough to know what's going on...Amy says she's not a drama queen..oh Please! If she's not a drama queen then I have a really nice piece of ocean front property here in Calgary to sell ya!

Loving Cupid though...when will people learn and vote Robert the Arnold impersonater off the show.

I agree about Amy! About Cupid, it would be an awesome show if it weren't for the main girl's (drawing a blank on her name) mean blonde friend. lol

GoldenRetrLuver
08-21-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by ticosmyham
I agree about Amy! About Cupid, it would be an awesome show if it weren't for the main girl's (drawing a blank on her name) mean blonde friend. lol

You don't like Lisa (or was it Laura?) Shes soo funny! :D

aly
08-21-2003, 10:10 PM
Lisa is the main girl and Laura is the blonde friend. Kimberly is the red head. I couldn't stand Laura at first until I realized the things she does and says are really hilarious. She really makes the show.

Crikit
08-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Laura's the Simon of Cupid, she's so mean it's funny. But when will they get rid of Robert? If I have to watch one more of his painful dates where he gushes "Oh Lisa I love you. I want to marry you!" (please read that last part with Arnold like accent :D ) I think I might scream, honestly playing follow the leader to get his first kiss? Please.

ticosmyham
08-21-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
You don't like Lisa (or was it Laura?) Shes soo funny! :D

Yeah, maybe if I gave the show more time... I would learn to love her. lol I just kind of got that "mean girl from high school" vibe from her. lol maybe I've just lost my mind.......

slleipnir
09-01-2003, 08:15 PM
OMG..all of a sudden I'm not liking the show anymore..it just got stupid. Zack..urg, I'm to annoyed by him to even put it to words..Does 'its a game' mean anything to any of them? Why can't Amy understand he didn't vote Zack off to be mean to her he did it to PLAY the game..geez..Then all the other guests come back and take it out even more..which I'm SURE will turn everyone else against them..I like Keith Tara and or Charla to win..I don't like Dave anymore because of how silly he was acting to keith and charla..-grumbles at Zack and Amy-

slleipnir
09-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Arg -kills them all- if they go a switch then one of the evil ppl are back in..I bet its Zack..They're all jerks..Why isn't Amanda saying anything if she feels like that..

Can you tell I get way to into these stupid shows? LOL

aly
09-02-2003, 05:25 PM
They are being downright CRUEL. I really would love to see Charla win. I don't care for Dave, Tara or Keith. I think everyone is nasty except Charla.

I recorded the episode and found myself rewinding the parts Andon was on 100 times :o He was being really mean, but oh my gosh. At the risk of sounding like Robert on Cupid ... I LOVE ANDON AND WANT TO MARRY HIM :p

slleipnir
09-02-2003, 05:36 PM
lol. I don't care who wins, I just want Amy to leave before Keith..god, i'd hate to see it the other way around, she'll be so cocky

bluekat
09-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I was watching yesterday, and I was like O-M-G! I can't believe how mean they all are!!!! omg, all the people that came back were all so mean, except for Amanda. Now I like Charla the most. I mean, she hasn't done anything to the rest of them, and they're all saying mean things to her face and Tara. Those people are so immature. Then they show that Toni and Alex are coming, and I'm like OH NO!!!! Alex is a huge jerk.
BTW, they didn't show Tom yesterday. He's not that bad though, except he was kind of weird at first:p But i like him, I think he's pretty nice.
Gosh, I just can't wait until those visitors leave!

aly
09-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Heeeey, I didn't notice they didn't show Tom. What's up with that? Think he was sick or something?

Wednesday's episode is going to be explosive with Toni the terror coming back!

bluekat
09-03-2003, 05:40 PM
I can't wait until I watch it tonight!!! Are the visators leaving tonight? I hope so. ugh, Toni and Alex are coming......
I hate Alex, I think he's very cute, but he's such a jerk.

I predict that Toni is going to yell at everyone right away just as she did with Keith:rolleyes: lol

slleipnir
09-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Lord..Zack? Jerk. Hes going to kick himself later when he watches himself..why are ppl laughing with him? Hes not funy -at all- it sooooo reminds me of jr high. Grow up..my 10 yr niece is more mature..

Cincy'sMom
09-04-2003, 04:06 PM
I had dance lessons last night....who got kicked off?

bluekat
09-04-2003, 04:20 PM
No one got kicked off yet. But they said that the current guests of the hotel are going to be the ones deciding which two visators get to stay.
Oh yeah, and Zack is disqualified or something! Ha! He's a HUGE jerk. I hate him. and I hate Alex. and Andon. gosh, who else is there?
Zack threatened Keith, so that's why he's disqualified.
omg, I so do not want Amy or any of her stupid friends to win. I hate them SO much. They have problems, its only a game:rolleyes:

slleipnir
09-04-2003, 06:17 PM
Urg, me too! They are sooo imature..like whats the point of coming back and lying? Like Beau did to Dave about Charla..really..I'm GLAD Zack isn't allowed back, and liked how Keith said 'I kicked Zack off twice' lol, thats gonna piss him off so much later :D

bluekat
09-04-2003, 06:43 PM
I'm GLAD Zack isn't allowed back, and liked how Keith said 'I kicked Zack off twice' lol, thats gonna piss him off so much later
I can't wait unitl Zack sees.:D :D :D Remember when Tara told him that by threatening Keith he'll be kicked off? He said he doesn't care. Yeah right:rolleyes: omg, Amy's gonna go crazy again:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
and you know who else I hate? I hate Toni. I think she has the most problems.
and what they were all saying to Dave was really mean. I don't get it, he hasn't done anything to them. They're just very jealous.

slleipnir
09-04-2003, 06:56 PM
I agree..and Zack was like 'well he threatened my girl' or something..he asked what she was looking at..omg, run for cover he's coming to get you. lol. I think they're all sore because they were outsmarted by those 4. They, in my opinion, have done nothing wrong but play the game, and by playing the game it means to lie a little or whatever then so be it, thats how you PLAY thse things..where as they're sitting there telling everyone off and such..like really..arg..lol

aly
09-05-2003, 12:04 AM
I think its very funny that those idiots were sitting around plotting how they wanted Charla gone and they have talked bad about her since day one. She's not really plotted against people, but more FOR herself. And they're all over her case about it. That is just wrong. They've done much worse than she has in the game.

Zack is an immature idiot and Amy should be ashamed of her behavior. I hope they both see how nasty they are when they go back and watch the show.

Andon ... is a jerk, but ...... I still love him and want to marry him! HAHA! I hope Charla and Tara don't fall for his trick :eek:

Cataholic
09-05-2003, 10:57 AM
I think Zach, if he has any sense, will see what an IDIOT he was on the show. What was up with his hand gestures? He looked 12!

I love Charla and Dave. Both of them were the underdogs, and now are ruling the hotel. As for Amy, what happened to her estrogen level? I am not saying all body builders are masculine, but, sheesh, she acts like some steriod laden muscle head. "EX-CUS-Me, EX-CUSE-ME?" Does she realize how she looks?

aly
09-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
As for Amy, what happened to her estrogen level? I am not saying all body builders are masculine, but, sheesh, she acts like some steriod laden muscle head. "EX-CUS-Me, EX-CUSE-ME?" Does she realize how she looks?

Do you mean Toni? Hehehe

slleipnir
09-08-2003, 08:46 PM
I can't believe they fell for Andons trick..bah. So gullable. I'm suprised Amy didn't for for Andon though? Zack wanted her too..I don't see how Amy doesn't realize Zack is so full of it..god..He just said he didn't hate those 4 so he doesn't look bad..as he said "I'm going out of here looking bad"

aly
09-08-2003, 09:06 PM
I don't think they really fell for Andon's trick. They probably just thought he was the lesser of two evils. Err, well, actually I guess they did fall for it or else they would've voted for Matt.

I liked the end when Charla and Dave were talking. I love the new, strong, mentally healthy Charla!!!!!

Cincy'sMom
09-08-2003, 09:27 PM
What happened tonight?

Spot started therapy class (I'm never going to get to see this show!)

aly
09-08-2003, 09:40 PM
It was pretty uneventful. Mainly they just voted which old guests to keep on, and then the others left.

Melanie and Beau were voted back on the show.

bluekat
09-09-2003, 04:09 PM
Do you guys believe Zack? about that speech that he made?:rolleyes: I don't believe him though.
I so wanted Kavita to be back on:( Then she could've helped Charla. Kavita's nice, and what she said was so right, about how everyone watching will like Charla:)

Kfamr
09-09-2003, 04:18 PM
Is that that one show that puts a bunch of "married couples" on TV and make it where there's ever more divorces is America? Or am I thinking of another dumb reality show? :p

slleipnir
09-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Another reality show..lol. I usually don't like shows like these (just survivor!! <3333) but this one is actually really good..I even got my mom watching it lol ;)

I don't believe Zack..I was thinking he'll stay with Amy if she wins so he can have whatever she wins (I assume money?) and if she doesn't he'll just be like see ya..I don't know, he seems sooo fake

aly
09-09-2003, 08:09 PM
Is that that one show that puts a bunch of "married couples" on TV and make it where there's ever more divorces is America? Or am I thinking of another dumb reality show? :p

You might be thinking of Temptation Island ... although they aren't married couples, just seriously involved and/or engaged.

aly
09-15-2003, 08:53 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

YAY! The show was great tonight! Charla is safe!

We need Amy OUTTA there!

slleipnir
09-15-2003, 09:32 PM
YES. I wish she'd stop being all like 'Oh, I feel so sorry for myself. I want to leave' then doesn't. I -might- change my mind about her if she leaves on her own free will..which isn't likely. I really hope Amy is gone. I'd laugh though if Amy and Keith won lol

bluekat
09-16-2003, 04:35 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D OMG!!! I was sooooo happy yesterday when I found out that Charla wasn't leaving, but instead, 2 of the others left!!!! Yay! I'm so happy!!!!!

Cataholic
09-18-2003, 02:58 PM
What about last night's show!!!???? I am soooo glad Beau was shot outta there, with his sad sorry comments to Dave.

Yeah, and Amy? Go! Wanna leave? GET! I thought it was soo funny last show when she said, "I will leave, before one of my friends does"..well, I noticed she kept a low profile when Desiree stepped up to the plate.

I cannot wait until next week. 2 full hours! What is the prize, anyhow?

slleipnir
09-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Urg, I bet Amy will win. I wish she'd stop complaining though

Cataholic
09-18-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir

I hope you are sooooo wrong! I can't stand her. Did you see her eat breakfast? Anyone that thinks table manners aren't important needs to see that part, the reaction by the rest of the people, how gross. She was clubbing the spoon, and shoveling! Nasty.

bluekat
09-18-2003, 05:15 PM
:D First of all, I'm SO happy with yesterday night's show!!!I thought Dave was going to leave at first, but Beau's gone! Yay!

I'm not so sure about that, who would Amy win with then? But I really hope that she doesn't win.

slleipnir
09-23-2003, 07:41 PM
:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2003, 07:43 PM
HA! I never liked her... She's to crabby.

slleipnir
09-23-2003, 07:46 PM
I know, me too lol Im glad

I don't care who wins now :D I prefer it not be dave/charla though lol

slleipnir
09-23-2003, 08:14 PM
I think Tara/keith leave..Keith was stupid for saying that to Holly

bluekat
09-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Amy's gone!:D

I prefer it not be dave/charla though lol

:confused: but why? I want Charla and Dave to win though.
Who do you want to win then?

lol, remember that part when Tara slipped and fell? lol, that was so funny:D :p

Cataholic
09-24-2003, 04:42 PM
I want Charla/Dave to win, too! I think they are the bestest on the show! My gosh, they play the game...duh...just what they are supposed to do! Go C/D!!!

bluekat
09-24-2003, 04:49 PM
yeah, I think they're the best on the show too.
My friend asked me today who I want to win, I say Charla and Dave. and my other friend says Tara and Keith. And then my friend's like "you guys all want the evil ones to win". Evil? I don't think so.
She wanted Amy to win:rolleyes:

slleipnir
09-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Your friend is evil ;) lol jk

Cincy'sMom
09-24-2003, 07:05 PM
I should say I want Keith to win since he is from Toledo. The truth is I haven't seen the show in so long, I'm not sure I care too much. I don't relly care for Dave or Amy, so I guess that leaves Keith :)

bluekat
10-02-2003, 08:12 PM
Did you guys watch the season finale?:D:D:D

slleipnir
10-02-2003, 09:42 PM
Yup! Keith was nice to share his money with Tara. I would have done the same, I think it feels so good to know your making someone happy like that..but then I'd be like what the heck?! I gave away 125k?! lmao ;) I think Charla was greedy, but I don't like Dave so I'm glad he didn't get it :x

Cataholic
10-03-2003, 09:44 AM
I was quite suprised at the ending. I think Charla should have split the money with Dave. They were a team. That Keith split it with Tara was very awesome.

bluekat
10-03-2003, 12:42 PM
I thought that Charla would share the money too, but it was probably because of what Toni said to her?:confused: But I thought that it was really nice of Keith to share the money.....and that they're taking them all to Las Vegas.:p

aly
10-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Keith was really sweet to split his money AND take everyone to Vegas. I think Charla had no doubt in her mind that she would split the money with Dave until Toni came and talked to her. And I actually don't think Dave deserved the money anyway. I don't know. I thought the finale was sort of boring. They could have made it an hour and taken out all of that recap stuff.

bluekat
10-07-2003, 04:21 PM
lol, yeah I guess 2 hours was a bit too long:p
I can't wait until the next Paradise Hotel season:D

KYS
10-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Even though, I did not care for Dave,
I was dissapointed that Charla did not split the money
with him.
Whether I liked him or not, he did help her get to the end.

I liked Keith, I loved that he split the money too.