PDA

View Full Version : Picnic!!

RICHARD
08-20-2003, 01:48 PM
it's a nice hot day and you have nothing to do except go to the park with a picnic lunch....

what do you take?

i'm taking my hammock, a book, radio and
a tomato salad, a loaf of 'freedom' bread (lol, could not resist!)some cheese, salami, crackers and an a few ice cold heinekens.....

Kfamr
08-20-2003, 01:52 PM
My dogs, toys, and water.

Logan
08-20-2003, 02:02 PM
I would like to go on a picnic! I would take a blanket, a pillow, my sunglasses, a good book and some snacks and cold water to drink! Of course, I might like to take a cold bottle of Chardonnay too, but only if there is a bathroom close by! :)

lbaker
08-20-2003, 02:10 PM
my dogs, a book (although with the dogs w/ me I probably wouldn't be able to read much) a blanket and a cooler with some grapes, water for the dogs and a thermos of Richard's famous "slushy stuff" drinks.

Aspen and Misty
08-20-2003, 02:22 PM
Nova, a cheese sandwhich, The Boo and Mr. Crab and a water bottle/bowl

Ash

ChloeLove
08-20-2003, 02:26 PM
Chloe, Chloe's pillow so she could sleep, sunglasses, sunscreen, a book, a blanket, a drink of Sierra Mist and if I was of age Arbor Mist :D, a peach (mmm!) and a cooler, a phone, and a watch. :D

Fox-Gal
08-20-2003, 06:48 PM
A chair, blanket, fried chicken (i'm a southern gal now lol) lots of fruit, radio, wine cooler and my husband (need someone to put lotion on my back) Then lay back and take a nap. :D

Foam
08-20-2003, 06:55 PM
A biiig bottle of water for the dogs, a nice fluffy blanket, dog toys, dog treats, leashes, clickers, agility setup (;)Lol), a sandwhich, some chips and a soda for myself! Oh, and of course the puppers ;)

Rottieluver45
08-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Nothing!1 Just me, maybe a CD player. Just sit and think...alone time! I enjoy it!!

If it`s like that...tomorrow?...then I would probablt take the dogs, maybe even Thelmer, if it wasn`t too hot!