PDA

View Full Version : Bestest Bill

Barbara
08-20-2003, 02:38 AM
Bill, what a handsome boy you are. I love your siamese blue eyes but I must say: With your dark fur they even shine more than in the kitties with more white.

I am glad to hear that you found your furrever home and that so many people were there to help you find it.

Congratulations to the Purrs and Paws Rescue group and to your purrents to rescue such a wonderful and loving boy:) :D :) :D

Pam
08-20-2003, 05:37 AM
Bill I am hypnotized by your beautiful blue-eyed stare! Gosh it's hard to believe that you started out your life as a little feral guy but you have landed now in a home with lots of good food and lovin' and a nice human bed to curl up on. It doesn't get much better than that! Please do be careful up there on the top of that bookcase! Remember you only have 9 lives! :D

framboise
08-20-2003, 06:31 AM
Congratulations Bill, you're a gorgeous COTD:)
After a difficult start in life, I'm sure you'll be happy for years and years. You're in the right family boy!, enjoy it;)

Vio&Juni
08-20-2003, 06:36 AM
Dear handsome Bill! I bet you're Kittykay's beautiful kittykat, huh?

I hope your humans find out the big news and spoil you rotten! It's such a big and important day!

catlover4ever
08-20-2003, 07:45 AM
Bill, your stunning blue eyes woke me uup this morning and put a great big smile on my face today. :D

I am so happy to hear that you found your forever home. May you always have treats, chin rubs, and back scratches.

Congratulations on being COTD!!!!:)

catmandu
08-20-2003, 08:35 AM
How on earth couls someone abandon such a happy , beautiful little Face. And you are one of the nicest Cat Faces that I have seen Bestest Bill COTD!!!!

sasha the cat
08-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Mew, meee-ow Bill,

Yum, yum you look like a wonderful double chocolate treat! My KatMa loves every bit of you and your eyes...we're swooning here in Montreal, Canada!

Purrs & Paws purrson staff must have found it difficult to let you go! How wonderful you've found your fur~ever palace where you're loved & cherished -- every pet deserves this. Loud purrs are the best music to our purrsons' ears!

Enjoy being COTD and celebrate wity your [nuisancey] sister, Dinah Lee and your purrsons. Live long, happy, healthy, loved & cherised you handsome pussycat!

Howie's Mama
08-20-2003, 10:09 AM
Bill, you are a fabulous cat! Glad to hear you were rescued from the wild and are so loved and loving in return!
Congratulations, special boy, on being today's cat of the day!!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2003, 10:36 AM
Bill
What a smile your handsome picture gave me this morning!!! What eyes! I bet they could charm the skin off of a snake. I'm so glad you found the perfect forever home and loving family, sweetheart! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!:D

Randi
08-20-2003, 12:00 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day,Bill!

You are one handsome guy and you have the most stunning blue eyes! :eek: I'm glad you found a loving family to share your bed with. ;) I hope you get some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles today on your special day! I wish you a long and happy life! :)

felinefriend
08-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Blue-eyed Bill, your sparkly eyes are so magnificent--I'm mesmerized by them! What a captivating look on your face--you have drawn us all in with your BEAUTY today!!! You really make me SMILE! :) I would love to see you sleeping on your back with your paw-sies straight up! I bet you are just the most adorable baby all the time!! So nice to meet you today, Sweetie! Much love to you in your FUR-ever home!!!! :cool: :D

judymin61
08-20-2003, 03:19 PM
Bill,
Those eyes:eek: They are just awesome! But all of you is! Have a good day on your COTD special day!:D

karlyb
08-20-2003, 04:56 PM
Beautiful Bill! I love your bright blue eyes and your little round face. You are a lucky boy to have been adopted into a loving family; life on the streets is no place for a kitty. Isn't it great to be able to climb up high and survey your kingdom?

Dan Holder
08-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Bill's a great looking kitty, and sounds like a good one, too. What a shame if he had not crossed paths with people that cared. Good luck.

rg_girlca
08-20-2003, 06:53 PM
Wow Bill you are one handsome boy. I'm so glad you were taken off the streets and landed up in a loving, forever home.

Here's to a long and happy life.

Congratulations on being our COTD.

Steffi N
08-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Yes, I do believe you are Kittykay’s Bill. How beautiful your blue eyes and soft brown-hued fur are. What a heartwarming story you have. You sound like the purrfect companion with the sweetest purrsonality. Thank you to Purrs and Paws for starting you on the way to your new life and to your mom and dad for giving you a loving home. I wish I could pet you and hear you purr. Please include Mau, Dinah Lee, and Archie in your celebrations at being our Cat of the Day. Also this would be a great occasion for more pictures of you and your siblings. Pleeease. :)

tatsxxx11
08-20-2003, 07:29 PM
Your beauty is mesmerizing, Bill! I'm so happy to read that you were fortuate enough to be placed in such a kind, caring and loving forever home! What amazing work these tireless feral rescue groups do!:) You've stolen my heart! Congratulations to you beautiful Bill, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! I hope your day of honor was celebrated in true "meezer" style!:) Love and hugs to you precious one!