PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious..any Daniel Bedingfield fans here......

carole
08-19-2003, 07:20 PM
just wondered if anyone likes this singer?

Also wondered if any americans have heard of RUBICON nz group, they have just done a tour of usa, and were very popular.

Kfamr
08-19-2003, 07:50 PM
Err... When I first heard 'him' I thought it was a girl. :rolleyes:

captain
08-19-2003, 08:14 PM
I really like Daniel Bedingfield!!! Think he is fabulous.

ChloeLove
08-20-2003, 11:40 AM
I like him too....except for "I Gotta Get Through This" song...I thought he was a girl!!:eek:

"If You're Not The One" makes me cry, and any song or movie or book or anything that makes me cry has to be good, right? :p

Sara luvs her Tinky
08-20-2003, 11:42 AM
I like him.... i got his cd

everyone i know says they thought he was a girl in the "gotta get through this"... I didn't though..

ChloeLove
08-20-2003, 04:41 PM
I thought it was Danielle Bedingfield and that they mispronounced his name on the radio :eek: Then I found out that he was very much not a girl, lol.

Uabassoon
08-20-2003, 07:40 PM
I've never head of him before.

carole
08-20-2003, 08:15 PM
kfamr you make me laugh, I somehow knew you would have a comment, you being a hip-hop fan, did not think you would be too fussed on him,but I know you enjoy music.

Actually why I ask he is a New Zealander, I am alway's promoting my fellow countrymen/women on here, and his cousin Joel is my son's real good friend, He does not know Daniel very well, him being raised in England, but I was saying to my son, geez if it were me I would make a point of getting to know him, he is somewhat famous now, and just think of all the nice girl's he could introduce him to.

He does have a high pitched voice, but that is nothing new in the entertainment world, Justin Timberlake is much the same and many more.

carole
08-20-2003, 08:19 PM
BTW Daniel did perform in a concert in New York, when they were doing a big concert for 9/11, that is when I first heard of him, and perhaps when he made it bigtime.:)

Kfamr
08-20-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by carole
kfamr you make me laugh, I somehow knew you would have a comment, you being a hip-hop fan, did not think you would be too fussed on him,but I know you enjoy music.

I like all music. I enjoyed his one hit he had here. But, like alot of others I thought 'he' was female.