PDA

View Full Version : Karen....

Rottieluver45
08-19-2003, 06:14 PM
how old is miss hoppy? You don`t talk about her enough here!!! YOU NEED to POST PICTURES!! Recent ones!! She`s so cute!!

BTW: I yelled at you this time!! Hahahaha!! :rolleyes: ;)

captain
08-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Yes Karen, I seem to remember a PROMISE about more pics with Miss Hoppy in them ......................... hmmmmmm :cool:

GoldenRetrLuver
08-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by captain
Yes Karen, I seem to remember a PROMISE about more pics with Miss Hoppy in them ......................... hmmmmmm :cool:

DITTO! :D We need pics....please!

Freckles
08-19-2003, 06:27 PM
Yes, she promised in HERE. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=379323) :)

popcornbird
08-20-2003, 02:18 AM
Oh dear. Oh my. Karen broke her promise. Tsk tsk tsk. ;)

Yes now WHERE is Miss Hoppy, how old is she, what does she eat, what does she like to do.....we don't know a thing about her! :eek:

I KNOW you have Miss Hoppy pics. ;):p

ChloeLove
08-20-2003, 11:33 AM
I have never seen Miss Hoppy!! :eek: We need pictures!!

tikeyas_mom
08-20-2003, 07:45 PM
I agree we need new RECENT pics of miss hoppy, ;). And we want to know stuff about her. :):)

puppygrrl4eva7
08-20-2003, 09:02 PM
Yea I've never seen her, unless that's Miss Hoppy in your sig:)

tikeyas_mom
08-20-2003, 10:34 PM
karen doesnt have a sig, she has miss hoppy in her avatar though ;).

wolfsoul
08-21-2003, 12:15 AM
I agree! Miss Hoppy pics are essential! :D

popcornbird
08-21-2003, 07:53 PM
*sigh* Karen didn't even respond. She's never going to show us pics of Hoppy. :(

aly
08-21-2003, 08:00 PM
There have been Miss Hoppy pics posted in the past. She's a very cute bunny with a passion for raisins :D

CathyBogart
08-22-2003, 01:43 AM
*Bump* Pweeeease?

popcornbird
08-22-2003, 05:40 PM
Karen's browsing Pet General now, so

*bumpz*

:D

Aspen and Misty
08-22-2003, 05:47 PM
DOUBLE BUMPZ!

Karen
08-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Hey, we just got a new (really cool, excellent digital) camera, so are going to do a new photo shoot with the reluctant one! She is just NOT interested in having her picture taken, frankly, but with the new, higher reolution camera, perhaps we will finally be able to get a picture that shows her multitude of whiskers!

Miss Hoppy is, indeed, the bunny that's pictured in my avatar!

She is 6 years old, she was my birthday present in the summer of 1997. We chose her because she was the most curious and friendly of all the baby bunnies at the pet store. She was, of course, just about the cutest thing you've ever seen (still is) and she was all one color, a lovely soft caramel-gold-brown. She then fit in the palm of my hand.

She came home and immediately rejected rejected the "rabbit food" pellets we had bought at the store we got her from, and has been an "all real food" bunny ever since! That was okay, as we had already done a bunch of research before we got her, and knew that it was a possibility. She loooves parsley, dandelion greens, carrots (in moderation, they're kind of fattening for bunnies) and all sorts of other greens when she feels like it.

She is probably a mixed-breed bunny, as people have different opinions on her breed. One woman told me Miss Hoppy was "a lovely Mini-Rex" and called her husband over to see her, while one of the vet techs said Miss Hoppy is probably a rex-netherland dwarf cross.

We just know she is ours!

She is litter-box trained, and has the run of most of the house (the office - full of networked computer and power cords - is blocked off by a "bunny gate."

As you can see in her pictures - the one in my avatar, and the ones below, her coloring has changed - and continues to do so over time!

Here's my bunny!
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/GoodHoppy.JPEG

Karen
08-22-2003, 06:29 PM
Now, folks, I've posted pictures of Miss Hoppy before ... and so has Paul ... just not in a while.

One day in June, it was time for Miss Hoppy to trim the lawn.
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/HoppySideNibbling.JPEG

The pieces that edge the small garden especially needed trimming.
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/HoppySide.JPEG

Then she hopped over to the driveway, which shows off her coloring nicely in contrast ...
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/Driveway.JPEG

Then it was time to go back inside. What a sweet little white tail!
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/Littletail.JPEG

Karen
08-22-2003, 06:32 PM
And here's my pretty girl, grooming herself on the porch.

http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/CleaningTime.JPEG

Heather Wallace
08-22-2003, 06:35 PM
Karen, she is definately mixed netherland dwarf, you can tell. From the little avatar pic I would have guessed that. Rex usually have longer ears, Miss Hoppy has short ones.

The pictures are great, she look so happy. Thanks for sharing her story.

She reminds me a little of Milllie, although of course Millie is a different colour.

popcornbird
08-22-2003, 06:59 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :D:D:D MISS HOPPY PICS! Awwwwwwwww she is SO beautiful! Thanks for sharing Karen *FINALLY* and yes we will continue the nagging when we feel the need to see more. :p

Originally posted by Karen
And here's my pretty girl, grooming herself on the porch.

http://PetoftheDay.com/online/karen/CleaningTime.JPEG

AWWWWWWWWW this is the CUTEST pic! What a pretty bunny. :D I love her coloring.

BTW, congrats on your new digital camera! What kind is it? That certainly calls for MORE pics. :p

Tweety_Pie
08-22-2003, 07:41 PM
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Miss Hoppy is so adorable!!!!!!!!

p.s. I LOVE HER COLOURING!! (very pretty):D

RockyRoad
08-22-2003, 08:46 PM
Awww!! Miss Hoppy is sooo cute! Her colors are so pretty. I just keep scrolling back down and looking at her, what a pretty bunny she is. :)

ChloeLove
08-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Yay!!! Miss Hoppy is beautiful! :D What a cutie!

Aspen and Misty
08-22-2003, 09:29 PM
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is absolutly tooooo cute!!!!!! I love her coloring!

Ash

Cookiebaker
08-22-2003, 09:44 PM
What a beautiful bunny girl!! She looks so soft and satiny. :)

Kfamr
08-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Oh, Miss Hoppy is just TOO adorable! :)

Karen
08-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Thank you - she is very very soft. She is, however, a relucat photographic subject. When we get new pictures (all you bunny owners know that just because you WANT a bunny to pose, doesn't mean she'll cooperate!) we will post them.

She has gone to bed for the night now, though.

dukedogsmom
08-23-2003, 09:57 PM
She is really a cute one! I had a rabbit when I was in school. I called it Nibbles. Would chew on everything! It, the cat and dog would all play together nicely in the yard. Was very cute.

CathyBogart
08-24-2003, 01:13 AM
*GRIN* She's sooo cute! The markings on her face are great!

Kater
08-24-2003, 08:31 AM
Awwww, such a pretty bunny! Thanks for posting these great pictures. I didn't realize she had such unique coloring (the new digi captures it well). I love her little ears!!! :D

Barbara
09-06-2003, 03:59 PM
She's an especially cute little bunny lady with the sweetest cotton tail:)

Cincy'sMom
09-06-2003, 09:26 PM
What a little cutie!!!

Every time I see people's bunny pics, or go to a pet store...I want one!!! I just don't know how my dogs would do...I know they wouldn't inetenionally hurt one, but they do like to play!!!

Karen
09-06-2003, 09:36 PM
My first most-beloved-smartest-dog-in-the-whole- wide-world killed my friend's bunny with one quick shake, so I don't take any chances with Miss Hoppy! Perhaps you need a stuffed bunny to cuddle instead (and put it where the doggers can't get it!) ;)