PDA

View Full Version : Care to Chit-Chat anyone?

zippy-kat
07-21-2001, 01:59 AM
Would anyone be interested in meeting in a chat room at a designated time? Ideas, rooms, times, etc. are all open for suggestion...

Better yet, maybe we could butter-up Karen and Paul--perhaps they could build a chat feature into their site? :D

zippy-kat
07-21-2001, 02:05 AM
Oppsy! I forgot to give credit to Corinna for initiating the idea!

Kudos to you, Corinna!!

(Her original post is located under "Dog People.")

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

aly
07-21-2001, 07:39 AM
That would be fun to have a chat room on the site :)

07-22-2001, 11:33 AM
I am a chit chat queen.... I love that idea. If we can't get chat room feature here then here's a suggestion. I know KayAnn has said it before but some of us have AOL instant messenger or MSN messenger. We could list our user names for everyone and add them to our buddy lists. That way we can chit chat. I used to have the MSN messenger but something funky happened and it kind of disappeared from my computer. All of my friends and family have AOL so I decided to download that instead. You don't have to be on AOL to use their instant messenger. Just go to http://aim.aol.com and download the new 4.3 version and you are ready to go :D!

If anyone is on aol or wants to do this and would like to share their user i.d let us know. I will put mine up if anyone would like to do this.

KayAnn - Since you mentioned this before can you repost your user id and tell me which service you use. I thought I remembered you using MSN. I might try to download that one again. Don't feel obligated though.

*SimButtTwo4U*
07-22-2001, 12:14 PM
I got AIM. MY sign on name is BaSiMeLly28

It would be awesome to have a chat on pet of the day.

Dixie Belle
07-22-2001, 01:48 PM
I would have msn if I download one. Would I be able to chat with someone that has the aol version?

07-22-2001, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by -*BaSim*-:
<STRONG>I got AIM. MY sign on name is BaSiMeLly28

It would be awesome to have a chat on pet of the day.</STRONG>

Cool, I added you to my list :D!

By the way - I am on the AOL also and my user name is stormseeker2B

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

zippy-kat
07-22-2001, 02:13 PM
This is so fun! I'm excited! :D

BaSiMeLly28 and stormseeker2B I have added you to my list. Here's my screen name.... crabi tabE

If you guys see me online, say HI! I would love to hear from you!!!

zippy-kat
07-22-2001, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Dixie Belle:
<STRONG>I would have msn if I download one. Would I be able to chat with someone that has the aol version?</STRONG>

I don't know for sure, but I don't think that MSN would allow you to chitchat w/ those on Aol IM. I think Aol only works with Aol and MSN only works with MSN. I could be wrong though...

The AOL IM download is completely free if you'd like to download that!

Rottie
07-22-2001, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by aly:
<STRONG>That would be fun to have a chat room on the site :)</STRONG>

Hey Aly, I think I missed something. Did you get a new dog? Lolly is so cute!

shais_mom
07-22-2001, 02:39 PM
she's right msn works with msn and aol works with aol
I haved msn b/c my computer freaked out and won't let instal aol :mad: :confused: :(
my msn name is xradeu

aly
07-22-2001, 04:10 PM
Sara - Lolly is my "foster" but I'm working on making it permanent. Wish me luck because this dog and I are bonded SO much that I think it will kill us both if I can't adopt her.