PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Guilty

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-19-2003, 01:12 AM
I am feeling so guilty about Ally at the moment. I've had so much on my mind - I'm still in the middle of moving house, plus my brand-new $3000 laptop got stolen at work and wasn't insured - so I've just had a terrible week!

On top of it I am still working two jobs, so I only get home around 9pm, and by then I am so tired I am hardly even playing with Ally! Last night she was lying on me and she bit me on the tip of my nose:eek: - I think it was her way of telling me she is feeling neglected.

Then to top it off, when I left for work this morning I realised that I had run out of ham, so I couldn't even give her her little morning treat, and she was standing on her back legs, with her front paws on the door of the fridge, looking at me!!

I was nearly in tears when I left - I just feel so bad. :( I will hopefully be finished moving by Friday - and I think I'll just spend the whole day in bed snuggling with Ally!

Uabassoon
08-19-2003, 01:18 AM
I'm sure Ally understand that you are busy. I think it's cute that she bit you on the nose. She's going to be so happy when everything has settled down and you get to spend the day snuggling with her.

NoahsMommy
08-19-2003, 01:48 AM
Awww....I'm sure Ally will understand when you can get together and spend time. She'll forgive, she's a sweetie! :)

I know it breaks our hearts when we can't always give them the time they are used to. :( I just started a new job and they've been used to me being home all day for two months. :( I hate leaving those little faces.

bisi.cat
08-19-2003, 02:38 AM
I am sure Ally will understand...it's a little topsey turvey right now and maybe you all don't feel quite happy now...but it will change and it will change soon!!!

Just tell her and give her hugs...it's the quality of time, rather than the quantity of time you spend with your cat that counts...and soon you'll have enough quality and quantity again...just smile and so will Ally do!!!:)
Happy people make happy cats and vice versa!!!:D

Barbara
08-19-2003, 02:53 AM
Julie I am sorry that you have such a hard time right now. I too am convinced that Ally biting your nose just wanted to say "Cheer up".

And if you continue to tell her how much both of you will snuggle in bed the weekend I am sure she will understand:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
I will hopefully be finished moving by Friday - and I think I'll just spend the whole day in bed snuggling with Ally!

Sounds like just exactly what the doctor ordered for both of you! :)