PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Arie!!

Jax
08-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Arie you are one handsome and manly Maine Coon! I've never seen a poly MC, bet you can catch those paper balls real quick!! Your luscious white fur and sweet expression make you a very special kitty - and your momma suuuure does love you!!!
Congrats for being Our Amazingly Adorable Cat of the Day Arie!!! :) :D :)

Barbara
08-19-2003, 03:27 AM
Oh Arie how well we can understand how much your mom loves you.

If you'd look at me with these big eyes and if I could massage your cuddly paws I would be in heaven too.

Now being COTD you have deserved some extra treats and cuddles -to make you more rotten spoiled than you are already:) :)

hardercy
08-19-2003, 05:38 AM
Oh, my, Arie! There are hardly words to describe your beauty! I'd love to give you a squeeze -- congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

catlover4ever
08-19-2003, 07:19 AM
You handsome face jumped off the screen at me this morning, really making my day. You are so very handsome. I too, have never seen a poly maine coon.

Congratulations on being a very special COTD! :D May you have many headrubs, ear scratches, and chin rubs. :D

Bari_d
08-19-2003, 07:58 AM
You are making everyone smile today! What a quizzical, happy face to greet us...Cat of the Day is a little prince, and we are all bowing to your presence today! Catgratulations, little guy - you really are amazing, and we can tell you have your purrrson wrapped around your little soft, polydactyl, white paw! Another "happy" cat!

Noserubs, snugglesl and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Little Mamma
08-19-2003, 08:05 AM
Arie, you're a most beautiful, big boy! My heart melted when I saw the picture of you cuddling with your stuffed animal. I can completely relate to the joy and love you bring....I have two MC's and they are my world!

Congratulations on being COTD. You certainly are a special boy!:D

catmandu
08-19-2003, 09:06 AM
Definitely a Beauty , this Tabby! Quite a handsome blend of colors , my favorite kind of Cat.My Cats who love to have you as a pal!

Steffi N
08-19-2003, 09:12 AM
Yes, Arie, your purrson is right to be besotted with you. Who wouldn’t be if they could look into your sweet face, caress your beautiful white fur, and be hugged by your great paws. It is good, too, to read about a cattery that socializes its kittens well so they can become the purrfect companions to their new humans. You are a beautiful and lovable cat and I wish you and your purrson many years of happiness together. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

catmandu
08-19-2003, 09:21 AM
Soo Soory Arie , you little white angel! That is what I get for trying too fast to catch up on the Library computer after 4 days off! I t was a case of mistaken Cats! You are a beautiful white Angel Arie COTD!

gini
08-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Arie you jumped right off of the screen and captured my heart. I can just imagine the joy you have given your human from the very first moment she saw you.

It is clear that you will have a long and very happy life, filled with much love and excellent care. And that is exactly what you deserve.

You are simply magnificent!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-19-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm in love!!!! What a sweet face!! No wonder your new guardian fell for you. I bet few can resist your charms. Please add me to your rapidly growing fan club! Congratulations to being our very special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart! Enjoy every second of your day!:D

sasha the cat
08-19-2003, 11:30 AM
Arie (Mainelypaws Aragorn P. Fuzzyfeet) you also stole my KatMa's heart. Mew, meeow, CATgratulations Mr Handsome PussyCat, mew-purrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Not only does your *cat*mommy love you -- she is soooooooo clever 'cause she knows how tremendously honuored one is to share one's life with a beloved pet!

My KatMa understands your *cat*mommy's sentiments "...As you can probably tell, I am completely besotted with this darling cat. I thank the universe every day for allowing me the chance to know this wonderful creature and to share in his life and love him and be loved by him in return!..." which describes how my KatMa feels about me!

Kittykisses, purrs, mews, headbumps & nose twinkies to you; KatMa sends 1,000,000 hugs & kisses all just for you!

rg_girlca
08-19-2003, 11:59 AM
WOW, WOW, and double WOW. Arie you are one GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL fella.

What a handsome face that greeted me today, and the pic of you cuddling your little stuffie is just priceless.
I truely enjoyed reading all about your travels. Such a good boy you are.

Congratulations sweetie on being our most gorgeous COTD.
I'm sure you are going to get lots of special treats for you special day.:D

AnimalLover
08-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Nice advertisement for a breeder.
Guess there were no good homeless cats in all of Connecticut to adopt.

Howie's Mama
08-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Arie, you are STUNNING!! Congratulations on being today's cat of the day!!

RedHedd
08-19-2003, 12:23 PM
Arie! What a gorgeous Maine Coon you are! I've never seen a pure white 'coon and a poly to boot! You do, indeed, have very fuzzy feet! Catgratulations on being our beautiful white fluffy COTD!

shais_mom
08-19-2003, 12:28 PM
OH Arie!!
You are one gorgeous boy!!
You look strikingly like my beloved Kylie!!!
Congrats on your Cat of the Day!

judymin61
08-19-2003, 03:12 PM
Arie,
A cuter expression on a cat I have not seen! You are very handsome! And it is quite obvious that your mom loves you so much! Congratulations Arie and have a good day!:D

karlyb
08-19-2003, 09:38 PM
You are a beautiful cat, Arie! You have an open look on your face, like there is no hiding your feelings and completely guileless. I have three polys and those big feet are enchanting. Your mom must love you a lot to travel so far to adopt you. Long and happy life to you sweet boy.