PDA

View Full Version : Let sleeping dogs lie...(contest)

WestieKisses
08-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Alright, well...apparently, this contest has already been done, but I've been given the 'go' that it would be okay to do another one. Basically, send in pictures of your sleeping dogs! :)

Please PM the pics to me, though. Or, you can e-mail ([email protected]) your pictures to me. Please only send in one picture, but you are more than welcome to combine put some pictures together as a single image. If you need help with that, just let me know in an e-mail or PM and I'll combine the pictures for you. :)

Feel free to enter as many of your dogs as you want...we all love pictures, and sleeping dogs are about as cute as it gets!

Again, though, please do not post your pictures here...I want to keep this thread quick and easy, lol. I'll keep the entries updated. I would like to have the first contest started no later than this Thursday (Aug. 21). However, if there are not enough entries...I'll push the date back. If there are more entries than I can put in one contest, we'll have another. :)

Looking forward to seeing all your sleeping furkids! :) :)

CathyBogart
08-19-2003, 01:33 AM
I sent in a wilbur-lump piccie!

anna_66
08-19-2003, 07:34 AM
Pm'd you my pic.

WestieKisses
08-19-2003, 11:29 AM
Great, thanks for sending in your entries, guys! :) All the pictures are adorable!

Here are the entries I have so far, these will all be in contest one:
Max
Kai
Wilbur
Tikeya
Angus
Astro

There is still room for more entries for the first contest! Feel free to PM your picture of your sleeping dog! :)

WestieKisses
08-19-2003, 06:47 PM
**bump**

Foam
08-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Add Darlin to the list.
I PMd you my pic. :)