PDA

View Full Version : Teen Ink Site

Desert Arabian
08-18-2003, 09:55 PM
Cool- I found this teen site called Teen Ink where you can post about whatever is troubling you, school issues, post poetry, etc. You can put obscene smilies and cuss and swear and no one cares. OMG- you should even see some of the peoples signatures, way too sick and perverted to even imagine. :eek: :o

Well, anyhoo, I was browsing around the place checking it out and thinking about joining, when all of a sudden I noticed the moderator was called "Karen". I clicked on "Karen's" profile and it was Pet Talk Karen!!! So weird! I had no clue that Karen moderated other websites. It looks exactly like Pet Talk too.

Here's the link in case any teen members here want to check it out: Teen Ink (http://teenink.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=8220&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) It sure seems like all teens would be welcomed there, lol, seeing how it is a teen site. I am debating about joining or not and just reading what other members have to say.

I think everyone should check out the site, it's pretty cool!! :D

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 10:03 PM
Wow, Karen, I didn't know you had another site!

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Oh yea..i think I saw that not too long ago...I wanted to join but lost the link. :D Thanks!

wolf_Q
08-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Hey Karen I didn't know you were a Snow Princess! :) I think I'll stick to Pet Talk, I don't think I could handle an *all teen* website! :eek:

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Actually, I don't think I'll join either. It doesn't seem like a place for me...

Desert Arabian
08-18-2003, 11:26 PM
Same here.

Kater
08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
I've only got 3 months and some odd days left as a teen!!!!! Where has the time gone?!?!!

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Uh oh kater! You better rush onto teen ink and spoil yourself good!:rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 11:57 PM
I don't know.... The Karen on there seems completely different than the one on here. :(

She did refer to me once though, I think atleast. :rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-19-2003, 12:16 AM
I've been reading through the posts.... some of the kids on there are REALLY messed up. :eek:

Aspen and Misty
08-19-2003, 03:47 AM
We talked about that at the Pet talk meeting like 4 years ago (or wasd it a couple of months :confused: )

She also has a news leter I beleave. She was either talking to me about subminting photo's or stories, I forget which one.

Ash

Amber
08-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Im not gonna join. Im too attached to PetTalk!! :D :D

green_chameleon_girl
08-19-2003, 11:04 AM
I would join but you can also talk to the other Pet Talkers about some problems lol! Im attached here! But I do think it is a great site.... Good Job Karen!

Karen
08-19-2003, 11:25 AM
I work for Teen Ink. If you are a teen who likes to write, check out the site, sure ... Unlike Pet of the Day, I don't own that site, I just work for the people who do. I am one of the moderators of that BBS. It is all teens on that board, by the way. It is a very different community than Pet Talk, and not nearly as kind.