PDA

View Full Version : "Next time take me wif you..."

AmberLee
08-18-2003, 04:03 PM
I returned from my trip to Huntsville late Saturday and basically just crashed. Yesterday I opened my suitcase long enough to pull out the dirty laundry and let the zipper open for later when I had more energy to empty it. ... :o

MUCH later I flipped the top up to dig the rest of my stuff out and SCREAMED. :eek: I'd expected to see just what had been there before and nothing new. I had no idea that Cassy had squirmed his way in there and had settled in for a little nap. Once I calmed down, we had a little cuddle session. It seems he's figured out how to go with me on my next trip (so he thinks!).

:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Cataholic
08-18-2003, 04:21 PM
But, Of Course! How Cassy must have missed you while you were away....

Edwina's Secretary
08-18-2003, 04:36 PM
Now that he has figured it out...you'll either have to make a thorough pre-trip check or pack the kitty kibbles!

rg_girlca
08-18-2003, 04:42 PM
I hope you had a nice trip.
In regards to the next trip you decide to go on, I would strongly advise checking your suitcase for any clothes that seem to move before you zip up.:D

AmberLee
08-18-2003, 08:01 PM
Thanks!

Had a great trip and learned a lot.

Hmmm, perhaps I need to count paws and divide by four before I leave on trips in the future!

krazyaboutkatz
08-18-2003, 11:42 PM
LOL AmberLee :D Cassy sure is a smart cookie. :) It could have been worse because Livvy could have been in there too. :eek:

NoahsMommy
08-19-2003, 01:56 AM
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! What a cutie Cassy is!!! :D :D :D

What is it with cats and suitcases?? ESPECIALLY after you've returned??? Noah immediately comandeers ours for at least a week when we return from somewhere....yea, that's why we don't put our clothes away right away...Noah's fault! ;)

Barbara
08-19-2003, 03:17 AM
Kitties and suitcases!
Kitties and small boxes!
Kitties and fresh laundry!
Kitties and dirty laundry!

And if all of it comes together, Cassy wriggles herself in the much too small opening of a suitcase with mixed laundry:D

Must be kitty heaven.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2003, 12:05 PM
It's so funny, not only that he figured out how to climb in, but that he was still in there when you went to clean it out! Cassy you smart cookie you, you know where the best snuggle spots are don't you? :D The only thing is, it's not good to scare mommy like that. Next time leave a bit of tail hanging out so she knows you're in there. :D

Randi
08-19-2003, 03:59 PM
Cassy, aren't suitcases just exiting, you can smell where your meowmie has been and they so good to snuggle in. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid22/pdcb4cbf5ffba688d0f052b6e9e53ea8b/fda540ab.jpg

AmberLee
08-19-2003, 11:31 PM
Hee, hee. I rather understand him if he were napping on the dirty clothes, althought it's odd when their noses are so much sharper than ours... But he was napping on plastic cosmetic bottles and a hair brush! That couldn't have been comfortable! Little fuzzy weirdo. (Adorable, but weird!) :eek: :rolleyes: