PDA

View Full Version : Pet Talk Confidential - 3rd Edition

jonza
08-18-2003, 02:49 PM
As our regular readers will already know, rumours have been circulating that there will soon be a European meeting of Pet Talkers in Munich, Germany. For earlier news on this and a thrilling tale of Edwina & Eduardo’s dangerous encounter, see the earlier editions at Intercontinental Pet Talk Meeting (http://207.44.135.130/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31755
http//207.44.135.130/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31755)

To keep you up to date on the latest developments, Pet Talk Confidential has had our intrepid band of reporters out in the field working overtime and digging for all the latest information and the juiciest snippets of gossip, producing a series of special editions for your personal enjoyment and entertainment. We are quite sure that these editions will prove to be of great historical value and will become collectors items.

http://petoftheday.com/online/randi/PTmeetingBarbara.jpg

Cataholic
08-18-2003, 03:05 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

For once, I am glad I am 'stuck' in America. I might not be able to handle the new cats....

Barbara
08-18-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
For once, I am glad I am 'stuck' in America. I might not be able to handle the new cats....

You'd buy them a tuxedo and everything would work out purrfect:)

ramanth
08-18-2003, 03:19 PM
Two big thumbs up. :D

Gavin
08-18-2003, 09:17 PM
This meeting.... is it strictly feline??? Where are the German Shepards?... the English Sheepdogs?... the Irish Setters?...the French Poodles??????

Are the borders closed to them????

gini
08-18-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Gavin
This meeting.... is it strictly feline??? Where are the German Shepards?... the English Sheepdogs?... the Irish Setters?...the French Poodles??????

Are the borders closed to them????

I would specifically want to inquire about the GREAT DANES:D :D :D

[the ones that write ;))

Vio&Juni
08-19-2003, 09:05 AM
LOL :D

I have to take more pictures of my two cuties.

Albea
08-19-2003, 12:12 PM
I get a broken icon instead of your latest edition.:( :( :( I'll try again later.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2003, 01:49 PM
Oh no! I feel so sorry for that poor Siberian immigrant that was the victim of a tiny box! How could such a tiny box devour such a big creature! Must I come to the International meeting to find out how such a horrible thing could happen and how it can be prevented in the future? :D

lbaker
08-19-2003, 02:45 PM
All I get is that broken icon too. DRAT! Eyez gots to know whhhaaatz happenin :eek:

lbaker
08-19-2003, 03:14 PM
as if by magic, all I had to do was bitch and moan a bit and now I see it! Will comment later, have to take it all in and read up on international law :p
Laurie

Albea
08-20-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Albea and Lbaker! Randi here.... John thinks it may be because the image is too big (about 170K), he'll make it smaller tomorrow. :) Sorry! :(

Are you on a 56K modem?

Yes to your question. And, unlike Ibaker, I still can't see it. :(

Randi
08-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh no! I feel so sorry for that poor Siberian immigrant that was the victim of a tiny box!
Uhh Debbie, it's worse than that!! Have you noticed, not only is the poor guy locked in a tiny box, he is also attacked by an abyssinian and to top it off, this abyssinian eats all the food!! :eek: :eek:

This is just one of the many problems that we'll have to discuss in depth at the meeting. :D

We promise to post a full report after the meeting. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Randi
We promise to post a full report after the meeting. ;)

I sure hope so. And it's good that you'll have a secretary there (Edwina's Secretary) so you have someone who knows how to take good notes. I want to know about every single problem discussed and I want the solution derived for that problem. And I want the report on my desk in the morning.....ok? ;) :D Oh, and I forgot to mention photos. This report must have lots and lots of photos or it will be completely unacceptable. ;) :D