PDA

View Full Version : I have to go to school! :(

Rottieluver45
08-18-2003, 07:49 AM
I really don`t want to go. It`s whole new high school and I have absolutly no friends., but I know...I`1ll make new ones. Did I mention I don`t wanna go? I have to go today in about 30 min. Ughhhhh!!! My post on this baord will go WAY down, although some of you may think that`s good!:) Well Ta Ta!

P.S. Maybe I`ll learn how to spell correctly!!

bluekat
08-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll meet lots of new friends. I know how it feels, not wanting to go back to school. I'm going back on September the second:( It seems so close. I don't want to go back either, I hate school.
Good luck at your new school!
Tell us all about it when you get back:)

tatsxxx11
08-18-2003, 09:47 AM
Hang in there (I know it's tough) and TRY to be positive...all of the nice people will graviatate to you. It might take a but I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends!:) Let us know how it goes!

PJ's Mom
08-18-2003, 10:15 AM
Good luck! :D

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 10:44 AM
Ohhhh don't worry. Everyone feels like that the first day of highschool. I did, then got there and forgot what I was fussing over. Have fun! :D

CountryWolf07
08-18-2003, 12:01 PM
I agree.. don't worry! Just try and have fun - - I remember my first day as a freshman at my high school - I was nervous, but I got around fast. :)

puppygrrl4eva7
08-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Eck I've got to start The Wednesday after next :( :( only Nine days left of laying on the couch watching Infomercials while eating Cereal:rolleyes: No more sleeping til 12 P.M.:( No seeing Ringo all day:( He'll be really bored now being stuck in the Kitchen for about 6 or 7 hours for the next nine months (Not to mention his bladder, will most likely not be able to hold up for that amount of time:rolleyes::p it'll be a great advantage for his Potty training:rolleyes:
P.S.~ BTW it isn't coming along so great:p:( I don't think he'll ever get the hang of it:( 18 years from now I'll be changing a Ringo diaper:(

mugsy
08-18-2003, 04:24 PM
That's OK, we started today too. Wow! I haven't had such a long 1st day in forever. Lots of boo boos with schedules. I have no clue what I'm going to do for the rest of the week....I guess I'll fly by the seat of my pants.

Rottieluver45
08-18-2003, 05:01 PM
Alright, I can`t lie....it wasn`t that bad. I almost got lost but then I didn`t. :D I only had my A day today so hopfully I won`t get lost tomorrow. I`m Taking Agricultre, and guess what I get to do later on in the school year...castrate a pig!!! There was this really hot guy in that class with me, so it was enjoyable!! :D I made one friend and he`s a sophmore.

PJ's Mom
08-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Rottieluver45
I`m Taking Agricultre, and guess what I get to do later on in the school year...castrate a pig!!! There was this really hot guy in that class with me, so it was enjoyable!! :D I made one friend and he`s a sophmore.

Posted by Rottie, too
P.S. Maybe I`ll learn how to spell correctly!!

A mother can hope. :D