PDA

View Full Version : Pepper

neko1
08-18-2003, 06:39 AM
It's so great to see an orangie today!! Congrats of cotd Pepper...hope you get lots of treats:)

Cataholic
08-18-2003, 07:05 AM
Good Morning, Orangie Pepper! What a wonderful big boy you are, too. Of course your purrents fell in love with you, and you had to stay with them, how could they resist? I know I sure couldn't. I hope you enjoy your day as our very best COTD. Be sure to share you celebration with the other kitties in the household.:D

catlover4ever
08-18-2003, 07:29 AM
Pepper, what a good watch kitty you are. Protecting your home the way you do, I bet you are a great hunter as well. You are a very big, handsome boy. Congratulations on being COTD!!!:)

nononicki
08-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi Pepper..what a beauty you are!!!!
Thank goodness your first owners didn't take you to KOREA..Just read the most horrid story of how they boil cats alive in large cauldrons of boiling water, so they can eat them.:eek: :eek:
I am glad they didn't take you to a country that mistreats animals in such horrible ways.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Glad you are safe & sound in your new adoptive home in the USA.
I love orange cats:) :) :)

The gang: NoNoNicky(orange cat too), millie, Benson, Emma and Minnie-Me.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-18-2003, 10:09 AM
Pepper
What a handsome fellow you are! Sounds like you have control of the house and watch it carefully! Congratulations, sweetheart, for being our special Cat of the Day today. Enjoy your day and a treat or two!:D

tuxluvr
08-18-2003, 11:01 AM
Wow!! What a handsome hunka orange luvvin! at 24 pounds, in your current sitting position, it would make you a FAMILY SIZE MEATLOAF pose!

Congrats on well-deserved, COTD - keep those other kitties and strangers at bay, dear Pepper!

gini
08-18-2003, 11:48 AM
Oh Pepper, of course everyone fell in love with you! You are an Orange Tabby - just filled with attitude and talk and lots of love to share.

Pepper, my Rascal is very happy to hear that you live in Virginia, he was worried that I would scoop you up and bring you home.

Rascal is the reigning Orange Tabby at my house and he has taught me that there is nothing quite like a big orange guy - they make life complete.

Congratulations Pepper - you couldn't be more handsome and I am happy all of us could meet you.

hardercy
08-18-2003, 12:13 PM
Pepper, you big handsome boy! Congrats on being chosen "Cat of the Day"!

bisi.cat
08-18-2003, 12:49 PM
My heart beats for this big orange guy...Aaawww Pepper you're gorgeous and what an amazing job you do: being a guard cat!!!

That shows how much you love your wonderful family!!!

It's such a pleasure to find you being the COTD today!!!
Hope there will be some celebrations for you!!!:D :D :D
YOU'RE BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!:D

Jax
08-18-2003, 12:52 PM
What a pretty big orange boy you are Pepper! You look so comfy on your pillow. How lucky your nice furparents took you in to their forever home! Congrats to Precious Pepper Our Adorable Cat of the Day!:) :D :)

Randi
08-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Pepper!

What a delight to see another orangie, you're beautiful and you sound like a real tough watch cat! My Fister is also an orange, he is 7 years old and can't quite compete with your weight (nearly 8 kg.)
Have fun today on your very special day. I hope you get some extra yummies – I wish you a long and happy life! :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-18-2003, 01:42 PM
Pepper, what a handsome big boy you are! I am so glad you ended up with a wonderful family who love you and take care of you. I am sure your original family miss you lots, but they did such a nice thing for you - making sure you stayed with people who love and appreciate you.

You certainly are a gorgeous looking boy - I love your markings!

Congrats on being our COTD - hope you get lots of special treats and luvvies on your extra-special day!

Ally sends kitten kisses:D

rg_girlca
08-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Wow Pepper. you are one big handsome fella. I loved reading your story. How could anyone not get attached to you.
Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

felinefriend
08-18-2003, 02:07 PM
My goodness, Pretty Pepper, you don't look 24 pounds--WOW! That's so much wonderful Kitty to LOVE! You are gorgeous, and so good to protect your family like you do! Thanks for starting our week off with a "24-pound SMILE"!! Happy Monday to you, and great BIG HUGS!!! ;) :D :cool: :)

Dan Holder
08-18-2003, 04:53 PM
That's a good looking kitty, but he looks really serious and focused. Was the photo snapped just as the can opener was started? 24 pounds and good with the other cats as long as they don't bother him while he's eating. Pepper goes on my list as one of the all-time COTD's.

tatsxxx11
08-18-2003, 05:17 PM
What a gorgeous, yummy hunk of burning orange love you are Pepper! Tipping the scales at 24 lbs., I'd say you're one formidable sentinel!:) I'm sure your parents rest easy at night knowing Pepper's on patrol!:D It's easy to see how your family fell head over heels for you sweetheart..you stand paws above the rest!! Congratulations to our big, bold beautiful Cat of the Day, Pepper!!! Lots of 24lb. sized hugs to our most deserving honoree!:)

karlyb
08-18-2003, 06:20 PM
I love - love - LOVE orange kitties! And there is a lot of Pepper to love! I was surprised to see an orange cat named Pepper; I expected a black cat. Pepper, you are such a brave kitty to protect your family. And to protect your supper dish. LOL

You are a beautiful cat, Pepper. I wish you many more years of health and happiness.

judymin61
08-18-2003, 07:41 PM
Pepper,
I just want to say that you are gorgeous! Big and beautiful! Your markings are very stricking:cool: Personally, I love orange(red) cats! And what a personality! Who said cats can't guard like dogs?:D

Bari_d
08-18-2003, 08:46 PM
Left home early and didn't get back to COTD until now...oh, am I ever glad I didn't miss meeting you, Pepper! What a magnificent orange boy you are! You're simply fabulous, and we're very glad to meet you! Catgragulations on being today's Cat of the Day - I trust you had many treats and warm snuggles.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

LMigliore
08-18-2003, 09:41 PM
Wow! You're more than a cat-and-a-half, you're two cats in one.

Steffi N
08-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Pepper, what a big handsome orange hunk of kitty love you are. It looks like you found the purrfect home after your first family had to leave you. I’m sure you are just the guardian and bed warmer your family needs. Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day.

catmandu
08-20-2003, 08:33 AM
peeper what a great Big Orange Boy you are. soo sorrry to be late but the power shotrage left me unable to tell everyone that I think that you are one wonderful Cat , Pepper COTD!!!!!