PDA

View Full Version : I hate this :sigh: :blush:

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 03:59 AM
.. It is Day three since my parents and brothers have been gone, I am totally bored and lonely.

ALL of my friends are camping and or travaling, While I am stuck here taking care of my pets.

My parents are gone with my brothers for TWO weeks, 14 days, minus 3 days = 11 days left till they come back.

My family went without me on a camping trip/Wedding thing, 6 hours away from me. :( My moms cell doesnt work because they are in the mountains, so I havent had any contact with them :(

I always have my mom here to chat with and crud BUT NO, now I am alone with Tikeya, the birds, and the rodents for two weeks with no human contact!!!!!

AND to make matters worse!!! My mother left me with NO food in the whole house except for pork chops and bread :rolleyes:. I am so mad :mad: it isnt like my mom to do that, she must have been sooo excited about the dam trip to care about me, O ya I forgot she left me with two bags of chips as well. WOOPY:(.

I had 60$ thank GOD, So I had to make my way down town to get food for my self to last 2 weeks, I am eating one meal a day,

I bought a jug of milk, a puzzel(bordum), 4 cans of veggie soup, 1 water jug filled with pureified water, 4 cans of fruit, and 6 cans of alphabet(sp?) soup crud. O ya and a thing of cellery :rolleyes: DONT forget 2 cases of Brisk iced tea. YAY *not*..and dentabone for Tikeya. I also got three boxes of cereal. YUM.

WOW what a feist. and I also rented 4 DVD's to watch, and they went back yesterday.

Now I have 5$ left . And noone to talk to. I'm going to yell just to make sure I still have a voice since I havent talked in 3 days to anyone!!!!! :eek:

I am so lonely, I hate this, :sob:

ps I couldent leave my pets with friends because they are al gone except wolfsoul, and I dought she wants to take care of Cheeko, Spring, Merry, Pippin, Spur, and Sage. I dont think so ....

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 04:28 AM
eeks! I think we need to do more of those webcam night chats lol..just to keep you from going insane.

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
eeks! I think we need to do more of those webcam night chats lol..just to keep you from going insane.

DITTO, but wait my computer sux and it wont let me have webcam convos without freezing up :( :rolleyes:

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 05:16 AM
Geez... if everyone left me alone for that long, with money and my pets - I'd be damned happy!:D Everything you bought sounds yummy. ;)

moosmom
08-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Whatdaya mean no one to talk to???? You got us, right? Maybe tonight we can set up a chat with a bunch of members so you won't be so lonely. Do you have aol or Yahoo Instant Messaging??? If ya do, then you'll have LOTS of people to chat with tonight. So cheer up, kiddo!! That's what we're here for!! :D :D :D

green_chameleon_girl
08-18-2003, 09:08 AM
dont worry you can still talk to us!;) you should spend your last 5 dollars on candy!:D

slleipnir
08-18-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Geez... if everyone left me alone for that long, with money and my pets - I'd be damned happy!:D Everything you bought sounds yummy. ;)

agreed ;):p :rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
08-18-2003, 11:33 AM

DITTO! :D

lol, if your ever really bored you could always im me. ;)

Chinadoll
08-18-2003, 11:51 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I used to love when my family would go out of town. The peace and quiet was so nice. That's why I love living alone...no roommate, fiance' etc... I can vaccuum at 3 am if I get the urge, keep everything straight my way, have as many pets as I want that I can afford, etc.. Whenever Joey and I get married, we plan on getting a place large enough for each of us to have our own space if need be. We're just loners I guess.

Hope the time passes quickly for you. Do you have any hobbies or projects that you can do/finish now that you don't have any interruptions? The busier you are the better it may be if you're lonely...and you always have us! ;)

popcornbird
08-18-2003, 11:55 AM
I don't think my family would ever leave me alone for 2 weeks and go on a camping trip, but if they ever did, I think I'd go insane. :o I would be waay to scared to stay home alone that long, especially in the night. I'm fine with staying alone in the day, sometimes I actually like it :p, its ok to be alone *early* night also, but when its late, like 1am onward, I would freak out alone. I also wouldn't be able to bear the thought of my family having fun camping and me all alone and bored at home. :o I'm sorry you had to stay home while they went camping, and I know it must suck, to be alone all day and all night with no one to talk to, eat with, etc. If you need to talk, we're all here. :) Why don't you spend more time with the furry and feathered ones? I think they could do an excellent job in cheering you up. Hope you have enough food to last you the two weeks. Good luck.

CathyBogart
08-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Wow, if my parents had been gone two weeks I'd be THRILLED! They were gone last week, but now they're back... bleh.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
I would be waay to scared to stay home alone that long, especially in the night.

That's what's so great about have dogs!! I feel soooo safe around Simba and Nala. :)

popcornbird
08-18-2003, 01:58 PM
That's what's so great about have dogs!! I feel soooo safe around Simba and Nala. :)

That's really cool. My neighbor has 3 dogs but his dogs wouldn't ever protect his house. They are famous in the neighborhood for welcoming strangers. :o They want to give just about anyone they see a kiss and lick. LOL Who do you feel safer with, Simba or Nala? ;)

Soledad
08-18-2003, 02:19 PM
60 bucks for two weeks of food and emergency money? That doesn't seem like a lot, and to be honest seems a bit negligent on your mom's part.

I spent two weeks alone except for taking care of my 14 year old brother when I was seventeen. Mom left me two hundred bucks cash and a credit card for emergencies. She also left the fridge relatively full.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 02:23 PM
That's really cool. My neighbor has 3 dogs but his dogs wouldn't ever protect his house. They are famous in the neighborhood for welcoming strangers. :o They want to give just about anyone they see a kiss and lick. LOL Who do you feel safer with, Simba or Nala? ;)

Simba, most def.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Soledad
60 bucks for two weeks of food and emergency money? That doesn't seem like a lot, and to be honest seems a bit negligent on your mom's part.

60 bucks is enough for a week for me!

Soledad
08-18-2003, 02:26 PM
Yes, but isn't she alone for two weeks? Also, you have to account for emergencies, not just food.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 02:40 PM
Excuse me, two weeks. 50 bucks would be way enough. As for emergencies, i'm sure she has family around? Her aunt with the lhaso apso?

I'm sure my parents would leave me with alot more money than that, it is kind of bad on her mother/father's part.

Soledad
08-18-2003, 02:42 PM
My point is, she should not be alone with only five bucks cash at her disposal. What would happen if her car broke down, if something at the house was no longer working, she got sick, etc.?

To leave your kid alone for two weeks with an empty fridge and sixty bucks seems wrong to me.

Uabassoon
08-18-2003, 02:44 PM
I LOVE being alone. When I was younger my parents would never have left me alone for longer than a day. I remember when Iwas 15 they went away for 2 days for their anniversary and they had my aunt spend the night there with me. I would have loved to have had the house to myself. But now that I live alone I totally love it, I don't have to worry about anyone else other than myself.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 02:46 PM
It seems wrong, but if I was in her place, I'd love it!!

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 02:54 PM

I know but I really wanted to spend that 60$ on the pt gift swop. :(:(

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I know but I really wanted to spend that 60$ on the pt gift swop. :(:(

Does that mean you don't have money to be in it?

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 02:58 PM

I spent two weeks alone except for taking care of my 14 year old brother when I was seventeen. Mom left me two hundred bucks cash and a credit card for emergencies. She also left the fridge relatively full.

now that is somthing that sounds responsible. My mom left me with 60$ and I bought food, now I have 5$ left what if one of the animals needs to goto the vet or whatever. It just makes me mad :mad:.

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Does that mean you don't have money to be in it? yes I do, I just wont be getting it for a lil while :o. please I am still in it ok. dont think I am out. I want to be in the pt gift swop.

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Excuse me, two weeks. 50 bucks would be way enough. As for emergencies, i'm sure she has family around? Her aunt with the lhaso apso?

I'm sure my parents would leave me with alot more money than that, it is kind of bad on her mother/father's part.

my aunt with the lasa lives 4 hours away :rolleyes:. I dont have any family around, the closest family I have around is two hours away.

Soledad
08-18-2003, 03:03 PM
That is really unbelievable. You should definitely give your mom a talking to as that is completely irresponsible of her. :(

Was the sixty bucks YOUR money? Did she not leave you ANYTHING??

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 03:07 PM
That is really unbelievable. You should definitely give your mom a talking to as that is completely irresponsible of her. :(

Was the sixty bucks YOUR money? Did she not leave you ANYTHING??

YES the 60$ was MY money to play with (buy pet stuff of course) She left me bread, half a thing of ketchup, canola oil, broccoli, a couple apples, half a jug of milk, no cereal, no soups, she left me half a beg of popcorn shrim(ate them already), and 5 perogies(they are aten as well ;)), she left me 1 tv dinner, eggs, salsa, and thats it.

no butter, no jam, no peanut butter, hardly any milk, nothing to make a good meal out of thats for sure. :rolleyes:.

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 03:29 PM
What about the pork chops? ;)

Pork Chops, Broccolli, toast and eggs would be a wonderful dinner. :)

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 03:35 PM
What about the pork chops? ;)

Pork Chops, Broccolli, toast and eggs would be a wonderful dinner. :)

PUKE

I dont eat pork ( and they left pork chops ) The broccolli is for my rats and there is barly ANY left. Toast and eggs would be good ;). but I dont have butter. But o well, what can ya do.

popcornbird
08-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Soledad, I fully agree with you. I believe its very wrong of her parents to just go camping with the whole family and have fun there for two weeks, while leaving their daughter behind. :eek: My parents would NEVER do that. *If* my parents for some reason HAD to go somewhere for two weeks and leave me alone, I *know* my mom would cook a meal for everyday and put it in the freezer, leave the fridge full with food so I wouldn't have to go shopping, leave at least $500-$1000 at home in case I needed the money, and I *know* they would also have someone, a responsible adult friend come and spend the night with me, or at least have some trustable neighbors watch over and make sure everything was alright, since we too have no family around. They wouldn't just leave me *alone* like that. I feel bad to say this, but I think this is highly irresponsible on your parents' part. I can't believe they didn't even leave a sibling with you. :eek: You are your parents' responsibility as your pets are your responsibility. You may be old enough to care for yourself for awhile, but you are still young, and still need your parents. :( I feel bad that you're alone like this for 2 weeks. Really sad. :( I think you need to have a talk with your parents when they return.

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-18-2003, 03:43 PM
That really sucks, your situation.

I'd go to a friend's house and eat their food, lol... Naaaah, but being home alone would be fun! I'm home alone almost every single day from 2pm to midnight. It's fun. I take care of the animals and make sure they're all settled in. 6pm is Iggie's bedtime, so all I have to do with her is get her set up in her cage and turn her night lighs on, I also change Hopper and Louie's day lights to night lights then. By 6pm, I have the dogs fed, cats fed, rodents fed, dogs let outside they all have water. Then I leave at 6pm to go to a friends house and return before anyone else does, around 11, 11:30. But that's every other day. I don't leave every day, I was asked not to by my mother. :) I think it's a good compromise. :) But I'm sorry about the situation you're in. :( :(

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 03:54 PM
Soledad, I fully agree with you. I believe its very wrong of her parents to just go camping with the whole family and have fun there for two weeks, while leaving their daughter behind. :eek: My parents would NEVER do that. *If* my parents for some reason HAD to go somewhere for two weeks and leave me alone, I *know* my mom would cook a meal for everyday and put it in the freezer, leave the fridge full with food so I wouldn't have to go shopping, leave at least $500-$1000 at home in case I needed the money, and I *know* they would also have someone, a responsible adult friend come and spend the night with me, or at least have some trustable neighbors watch over and make sure everything was alright, since we too have no family around. They wouldn't just leave me *alone* like that. I feel bad to say this, but I think this is highly irresponsible on your parents' part. I can't believe they didn't even leave a sibling with you. :eek: You are your parents' responsibility as your pets are your responsibility. You may be old enough to care for yourself for awhile, but you are still young, and still need your parents. :( I feel bad that you're alone like this for 2 weeks. Really sad. :( I think you need to have a talk with your parents when they return.

My mom s friend calls me once a day to make sure I am alive, So I guess thats kinda like somone watching over me. :confused:. I am so mad at my mom and dad, I am going to ream them out when they call me. :mad:

carole
08-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Personally I would not leave my daughter at your age 17 wasn't it? alone, mainly because of the safety issue , a girl alone and at nights, not a good idea.
And I would make sure there was a fridge and cupboard full of food, and knowing me their would be some yummie extras.

I would make sure I went somewhere where I could be contacted by cellphone, its seems your folk's have kinda just walked away from their responsibilites somewhat!

Maybe they are trying to teach you some responsibilites about life, just a thought, however I don't think this is the case is it?

Just think when they return you may appreciate them more, well at least for 5 minutes lol!

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 05:30 PM
well ya I cant live on my own so my parents are basically my life line. I am 16 (17 in september) but here leaving a girl at home alone isnt an issue, it is a really calm safe naibourhood with lost lil kids and old folks. I have naibours right there I could run to for help.

Well my mom just called from my aunts (4 hours away) and said that she is having the worst time and she is sending 40$ to my baNK account because she feels bad, she thought there was more food in the house (in the down stairs freezer) but I checked and their isnt.

Theya re comming home early, they'll be back on wednesday, I was freaking sooooo MAD at her on the phone. So thats why she desided to give me more money, now I have money for the pt gift swop :p.

;).

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 10:00 PM
:eek: ONLY 40!??!? oh come on jynnelle..I know you could do better than that...at least take 60 lol.

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 10:08 PM
she only would send me 40 :rolleyes: she sux.

Soledad
08-19-2003, 06:51 AM
I'm just curious, Kingrattus, but what did that story have to do with this thread??:confused: