PDA

View Full Version : the weirdest thing your dog has ate??

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 12:22 AM
The weirest thing Tikeya has ever ate was Spinich lol.

What is the weirest thing your dog/s have ever aten??

:p

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Feminine hygiene products :eek:

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

I mean food lol

Tikeya has aten that too lol so has oscar ;)

binka_nugget
08-18-2003, 12:38 AM
LOL OOHHHH...

lots of stuff to choose from....but it would have to be either my home-made peanut butter treats, kidney, or liver.

tikeyas_mom
08-18-2003, 12:40 AM
EWWWW lol poor kai. lol

I Love Brian, Forever <3
08-18-2003, 12:54 AM
The weirdest thing my dog has eaten... would probably have to be Bart and KALE... or wait... EVERYTHING. Carrots, celery, lettuce, bananas, watermelon... everything! :) :D

CathyBogart
08-18-2003, 12:59 AM
Rat Yogies. :)

Kfamr
08-18-2003, 05:13 AM
There's not one thing that Nala hasn't aten that she was given.

anna_66
08-18-2003, 07:03 AM
We were at the park last weekend and Roxey ate a frog:eek:

primabella
08-18-2003, 08:08 AM
Mickey eats fennel. :rolleyes: Odd. Lol.

4 Dog Mother
08-18-2003, 08:12 AM
Dazzi and Snoopy like bananas. Jack, Oreo, and Taggert turn up their noses.

ramanth
08-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
I was going to say the same thing. LOL!

Kater
08-18-2003, 12:38 PM
My RB dog Jack ate dead eels on the beach, feminine hygiene products, leathery dead toads on the road, rotten mangoes, "treats" from the kitty box and used kleenex just to name a few. ;)

Sometimes we'd call him "trash mouth." Haha! He lived up to that title!!! :p

joycenalex
08-18-2003, 07:24 PM
last year alex the wonder dog ate mardi grai beads that were sitting on the counter in a zip lock baggie. i have no idea why he ate them. i have the xray and the er vet bill to prove it. ( why do dogs do very expensive things after vet hours?):rolleyes: :eek: he once, very daintly took a granola bar out of a visiting guests purse and ate it.:p

micki76
08-18-2003, 07:28 PM
Chester didn't eat, but chewed, a tube of super glue! :eek:

kingrattus
08-18-2003, 10:55 PM
When Max was a puppy, he LOVED red lipstick. It was easy to tell when he had broken through the upstairs gates & gone into mom & dads room. Hit mouth was all red & so were his paws.

When Max was about 5 he was chewing on a seagulls leg. I couldn't catch him to take it away, he just kept running from me. He also ate a fishing hook when he was about 3, the vet said don't worry, his tummy will digest it & its too tiny to do any harm to him.

But cadeau on the other hand eats anything & everything, we call her the food queen. Her all time fav thing to eat are jalapino peppers. Every time we bring Quizmos home she goes psycho & will actuall jump up & steal the jalapino from us, its hard fighting off a hungry 85 pound GSD

Kater
08-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
When Max was a puppy, he LOVED red lipstick. It was easy to tell when he had broken through the upstairs gates & gone into mom & dads room. Hit mouth was all red & so were his paws.

That's a new one!!! How funny! This had me LOL! :D:D:D

Are you sure he only liked red? Or is red the only color you buy? I wonder...do dogs see red? hehe.

:D

kingrattus
08-18-2003, 11:24 PM
Well Max ate any colour, but it was the red u saw first.
Oh I just remembered a few months back he ate moms lipstill (sp). Mom was acting all mad at him & Max was like, but mommy, u dropped it on the floor & I couldn't stop myself, I love u mommy, see my tail is wagging & my head is alll droopy & I have big cute eyes looking up at u. Mom can never really get mad at Max & he knows it.

Fox-Gal
08-18-2003, 11:54 PM
My Tuffy some how got into the shed and eat a some fertilizer we had. What supprised us is he was fine, never a problem from it.

Then Brock, the Great Dane, got into a tube of quick steel off my husbands work bench. If you don't know what that is, it' used to patch small hole in metal, when mixed toghter it become hard as steel. Well it mixed in his stomach, and we waited it out, literally waited for it to come out. :eek: :eek: Brock learned a hard leason that day as we did.

Kater
08-18-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal
Then Brock, the Great Dane, got into a tube of quick steel off my husbands work bench. If you don't know what that is, it' used to patch small hole in metal, when mixed toghter it become hard as steel. Well it mixed in his stomach, and we waited it out, literally waited for it to come out. :eek: :eek: Brock learned a hard leason that day as we did.

OWWWWWWW! :( Poor Brock. I'm amazed he could "pass" that stuff.

Foam
08-19-2003, 09:37 AM
My RB Barrett ate Squirrels and frogs :eek:
Darlin likes tomatoes and kantalope..Weird pup :rolleyes: