PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone live in or near Greenville,North Carolina?

isis
08-17-2003, 04:24 PM
I'm looking for a Golden retriever puppy that is red or dark golden and is a baby and is a female,But can't seem to find one anywhere.My mom called the vets and asked them if they new something and they said they just sold three litters.We were so mad.so please anyone let me know.

thanks

GoldenRetrLuver
08-17-2003, 04:27 PM
Look for breeders in your area. Go to golden retriever clubs. Look at golden retriever rescues. Finding the perfect puppy takes time. It shouldn't be rushed. It took a good couple months before we got Daisy. :)

Good Luck

tatsxxx11
08-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Logan, a long time member here, lives near Greenville S.C...she does Golden resuce. Would you consider adopting an adult dog? I'm sure she'll post here when she sees this!:)

Kater
08-17-2003, 05:06 PM
I'm sure Logan would be a great resource but I don't think she has been on PT for a few months.

She has been involved in Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue though. Click the following link to see some goldens they have for adoption: http://www.fhgrr.com/avail.html

Tonya
08-17-2003, 05:14 PM
I don't live to far from you. I'm only 2853 miles away. Just around the block. :D

tatsxxx11
08-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Oh no, Logan's here!!:D And she does work with Foothills, but also has a lot of connections with other resuce groups and private fosters!:)

Kater
08-17-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Oh no, Logan's here!!:D And she does work with Foothills, but also has a lot of connections with other resuce groups and private fosters!:)

Oooopsie! I think I got her mixed up with Candy! Too many Golden mommies! Sorry!

isis
08-20-2003, 02:21 PM
Thanks everyone,But I can't adoped from S.C. thats to far.
I'v have been on there a lot of times,I have the web site on my favorites.It's just to far away .sorry.:( If I lived closer I would.;)