PDA

View Full Version : Posting for Catmandu

jenluckenbach
08-17-2003, 11:33 AM
HI, Here is a link to an album on ImageStation that contains cats other than my own, most of which are Gary's. Since I read that ImageStation might not appreciate linking directly to photos, but linking to albums is OK, I am going to try this. This is the first time I tried this, and I do not remember if this album was made public or private, so please advise if you cannot view it.
Starting on page 4, after a head shot of Tigris, starts a run of 13 new pictures of Gary's cats and some strays that he feeds. Please take a look.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291199595

rg_girlca
08-17-2003, 12:06 PM
Yes Jen I was able to view it.

Catmandu's kitties are allllllll G O R G E O U S.
It's a great job what he is doing for the feral cats. They are also gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing his kitties with us.

Ally Cat's Mommy
08-17-2003, 02:13 PM
Great pics!

(By the way your "Doily Cat" is gorgeous - you really do have some interesting decor in your house):D

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Great pics. Thanks for posting these Jen for Catmandu. :D All the cats are gorgeous. :)

Cataholic
08-17-2003, 07:37 PM
How lovely to see all Catmandu's clan! Great pics, thanks for posting them for all of us to see.

Miss Meow
08-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Jen, you're a legend for doing this - great pics!

I know my eyesight is a bit dodgy, but did I see one of Gary's pics with a caption of 'Mrs Crappy' ??? :) I'm very interested in how she got her name!

jenluckenbach
08-18-2003, 04:52 AM
'Mrs Crappy'
LOL...LOL....LOL

MR. Scrappy!!!! hee hee

Killearn Kitties
08-18-2003, 06:06 AM
Thanks for this - always happy to look at kittypics!

ChrisH
08-18-2003, 06:54 AM
What a gorgeous cuddleset of cats!:) :)
Jen, thanks for posting the pics of them for us all to see, you are a gem! :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-18-2003, 08:05 AM
Isn't Diane a beauty!!! And of course, it is always a pleasure to see the lucious Joseph!

How kind of you Jen to post Gary's photos so we can all share in the pleasure!

lbaker
08-18-2003, 08:30 AM
MRs Crappy. Mr Scrappy. :D :D :D

catmandu
08-18-2003, 09:28 AM
Thank You again Jen . I am just sorry that the ink smugged. The Big gray and whit Tabby is Moose the Magnificent. The solid gray and white is Joseph , Juke Joint. The strays are Nervous , Gem , Haroce the brown tabby Maine Coon , and the big Big Orange is nervous.The Calico ia a neighbors who likes the food.I am running out of time I will have to identify the rest later.

Miss Meow
08-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
LOL...LOL....LOL

MR. Scrappy!!!! hee hee

Oops :o That makes more sense :)

NoahsMommy
08-19-2003, 01:59 AM
Awww! They are all simply gorgeous!! :)

Jen...not sure if those are Gary's cats, but I love that picture "waiting for fire". How funny!! :D

jenluckenbach
08-19-2003, 05:49 AM
"waiting for fire" if I remember correctly belongs to kimlovescats. She had originally posted it as an attachment but I thought it was WAY too good not to be readily seen. So I copied it and posted it to her thread.

amoore
10-16-2003, 01:14 PM
those pictures are really good ,thankyou jenluckenback . doily cat is like my sunny about sitting on the couch like that pose ,except ive been calling sunny a beanie baby cat , heh,heh heh ! i love it when they sit like that!
i love your little puppy too. what is its breed ? will it get big ? it is a cutie , thats for sure !
i didnt go all through your pictures , i was a little weary ,that i might be doing something wrong . not much experance in the immagestation thing .
thank you ,loved all i did get to see . :)

Miss Meow
10-16-2003, 05:17 PM
I just hate it when someone resurrects an old thread where I've said something stupid! ;) :D