PDA

View Full Version : Teddy's biggest fear

Tonya
08-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Everyone in Ted's (my pomeranian) life are much bigger then he. We have the two big dogs, and even the cats are twice his size. Teddy has no problem meeting new big dogs or any larger animal. But when he meets a small dog or kitten, he is scared to death of them. It's hilarious. We have my friends kitten, Blu in the house. This kitty can fit in the palm of my hand. And Teddy shakes everytime Blu comes around. It's so funny! Are any of your dogs that way?

pitc9
08-17-2003, 10:27 AM
No, my dogs are not afraid of things smaller than themselves.
Both of mine love other dogs, Sierra will play with them, and Buddy will run around them barking and wagging his tail.

dukedogsmom
08-17-2003, 07:56 PM
I don't know what Duke thinks of smaller dogs. He gets really excited and whines a lot. I think he thinks they are some type of cat and he loves to chase cats!

kingrattus
08-17-2003, 09:44 PM
Max's only fear is a trash can at night.

Max has this special way to play with puppies, its soooo cute to watch. Max will put his whole front end on the groung (to the puppies level) & then start eat the air & shack his head slowly. So far puppies react to that great & the puppies will bark & start to chase him around. Max acts sooo happy when the puppies try so hard to chase him & they usually fall over. Max will slither back up to them to get them chasing him all over again. Sometimes Max will even laydown & let the puppy jump & nip him all over & all he'll do is watch them & lick then hard.

& when it comes to cats he'll lower is tail so the cat will chase it. Max will also bite some ribbon & run around the house with a cat hot on his trail trying to get the ribbon, its the best.

& for kids he'll steal their toy (or his own) & trot off so the kid will chase him.

Max is excelent with small/baby things. He even tries to play with my snapping turtle but Axle never chases anything out of water, so Axle will just walk off & Max will leave him alone.